Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
From 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Party the night away in Ios.
Soak up the sun on Mykonos’ beaches.
Watch the beautiful sunset in Santorini.
Your legendary Busabout crew.
10 nights’ accommodation.
10 breakfast .
All ferry transport.
Transfers to and from ports.
Guided orientations of each island.
History, mythology and cultural talks.
Exclusive discounts for bars, restaurants, watersports, clothing and jewellery stores.
Bar Crawls on Mykonos and Ios.
Day 1 - Athens Our adventure begins this afternoon in the capital of Greece, Athens. Meet with your brilliant Busabout guide and get acquainted with your fantastic fellow passengers. This afternoon you’re free to explore this vibrant, historical city (often referred to by scholars as the cradle of Western civilisation). Why not head to the sprawling Acropolis perched high above the city, home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites? Try basking in the wonders of the Parthenon and Temple of Hephaestus or visit the temple of the Goddess Athena, the symbol of Ancient Greece and the birthplace of democracy. We meet this evening for welcome drinks and cap off the day with an optional dinner at a local taverna.
Day 2 - Athens to Mykonos We’ll start the day bright and early with a transfer to Piraeus Port. Along the way we’ll pass the islands of Syros and Tinos, making good time for an early afternoon arrival into the stunning Aegean gem of Mykonos. After checking in, head out and get tanning on the beach, or grab a delicious lunch at one of the beachfront cafes. This evening we meet for drinks and laughs at Paradise Beach, where your Busabout wristband gets you 2 for 1 cocktails! Later, your fantastic guide will take you on an optional orientation walk of the town, culminating in a sunset vantage over the famous windmills. Tonight, join us on a bar crawl to experience some of this amazing island’s unforgettable nightlife. - Breakfast included
Day 3 - Mykonos Today’s your chance to buckle down and discover the heart of Mykonos. Wander its gorgeous, white-painted streets, explore the local establishments and delve into its rich history. Head to Paradise Beach and enjoy a relaxing day soaking up the sun on the pristine sands, cocktail in one hand, mystery novel in the other. Teleios (that means perfect)! However you choose to spend your day, you’re bound to have a phenomenal time in this paradisiac island. Tonight, we crank the party up to 11 at Paradise Beach, where Busabout passengers get discounted drinks. You can choose to keep the party going for an unforgettable night at one of the local, world-renowned super clubs. - Breakfast included
Day 4 - Mykonos to Paros The sea beckons once more and our voyage demands to be continued, so we wave goodbye to Mykonos and set sail for the picturesque island of Paros. We’ll be arriving in time for a delicious local lunch, after which you’re free to enjoy the rest of the afternoon! Take in the island’s many beautiful sights and relax by the beach at this model Mediterranean town or head out for some well-earned retail therapy. This evening, enjoy an orientation walk of Parikia town, which includes a stop at the famous Church of 100 Doors. Tonight, we offer an optional authentic Greek experience consisting of traditional food, dancing, and (everyone’s favourite) plate smashing. Finish off this perfect day with an unforgettable night soaking up the vibrant atmosphere of Parikia town after dark. - Breakfast included
Day 5 - Paros Another port, another chance to engross ourselves in new sights, sounds, and people. Feel free to join us for our optional Paros Boat Trip (often described as an epic day in paradise). Relax with an ice-cold beverage as we prepare a delicious BBQ feast and sail around the islands of Paros and Antiparos. Snorkelling gear is provided for the numerous swim stops should you want to explore the underwater realm of the Aegean Sea. Maybe we’re biased, but we truly feel this trip is not to be missed! Tonight, head out for a delicious dinner. Your guide will be more than happy to provide recommendations if necessary. Later, join us for some cocktails and karaoke. Sing the night away with your fellow passengers in vibrant, beautiful Paros. - Breakfast included
Day 6 - Paros to Santorini Enjoy your last few hours in Paros whilst you can because we’ll soon be making waves on our trip to spectacular Santorini, where we’ll arrive in the afternoon. Head out and soak up the scenic views of the surrounding archipelago on the famous volcanic sands of Santorini’s Black Beach. This evening’s yours to savour, so feel free to head down to the beach for some drinks and dancing in one of the many fantastic local restaurants and bars. - Breakfast included
Day 7 - Santorini Time for your free day to explore spectacular Santorini! If you’re overwhelmed with all the goodies on offer, don’t forget you can always speak to your fantastic Busabout guide for insights into all of the unforgettable sights on this island of mythic beauty. Jump aboard our optional Sun-Tour-Ini to learn about the fascinating local legends on your way to the stunning cliffside town of Oia, Black Beach, Red Beach and the Capital Fira. Tonight, it’s time to tick off that bucket list by exploring some of the highlights of the island by night. We head to the beautiful Capital of Fira; an Instagrammer’s paradise. Enjoy a delicious local dinner with the famed Santorini sunset as your gorgeous backdrop. After, get stuck into a big Busabout night out with included welcome shots and revelry! - Breakfast included
Day 8 - Santorini to Ios We depart in the morning for our penultimate destination: the truly stunning island of Ios. After a quick jaunt across the Aegean, we’ll arrive this afternoon in the final resting place of Homer (not Simpson). Get checked in, grab some lunch, and hit the beach where you can enjoy discounted water sports such as tubing, scuba diving, kayaking, or a free stand up paddle boarding taster––all thanks to your ever-trusty Busabout wristband! This evening we offer an optional raucous bar crawl to all of the best local watering holes. - Breakfast included
Day 9 - Ios Ios is entirely yours today, so enjoy this Aegean paradise at your leisure. Soothe the remnants of last night’s revels with a refreshing dip at Mylopotas Beach and partake in some of the optional aquatic activities on offer. Explore the vacant village of Ios by day or head out into the surrounding hills for a short hike, where you’ll discover the beautiful hidden cove; the perfect spot for a picturesque dip. Tonight, we’ll blow the roof off this island as we head out into town for another epic pub crawl. New bars, new memories, same levels of Ios high jinks! - Breakfast included
Day 10 - Ios to Athens As the sun rises over immaculate Ios it marks the end of our brief affair with the gleaming Greek isles. We check-out and depart this morning, making waves on our long voyage back to the cultural hub of Greece, Athens. Along the way, we’ll share a sea shanty or two and reminisce of the adventures had. We arrive into the capital in the early evening and prepare for our final night together. One last dinner is on the cards before we explore the local hangouts of the buzzing capital city! - Breakfast included
Day 11 - Athens Today marks the end of our Greek island adventure, check-out is at 10am. Want to see more of Greece? Why not join the Busabout Greek Odyssey trip?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.