Traditional Dubai City Tour
This is a must-do tour in Dubai Be fascinated by Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi). The tour starts with pickup from your hotel and passes the Burj Al Arab. Driving along the 'Beach Road' we stop for a photo outside the Jumeirah Mosque. Continuing our drive to the traditional side of Dubai, we pass by Zabeel Palace. Arriving on the older side of the city, we drive past the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets and visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage. Crossing from the Bur Dubai side of the Creek, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side. Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai. The tour ends after some leisure time in the Souk, and we return to your hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..