DoubleTree by Hilton Fiji - Sonaisali Island
"Perfect location, lovely staff ... " is how most guests describe this 4-star resort. Surrounded by the beautiful, warm waters of the South Pacific, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji, Sonaisali Island boasts a picturesque, tropical location. West of Fiji's main island Viti Levu, the island is connected to the mainland at one end yet separated enough to provide seclusion and idyllic ocean surrounds. Just a short 25-minute drive from Nadi International Airport and a 3-minute boat ride to the resort, you'll be ready to sync your clock to island time. Relax with genuine Fijian hospitality and explore Sonaisali Island and beyond, at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel, Fiji.
Featuring beautifully appointed bures (Fijian-style villas) and family-centred facilities, the resort boasts modern amenities and contemporary style. Soak up the jaw-dropping ocean and garden views from your balcony or veranda, indulge in the warmth of Fijian sun and sink your toes in powder-soft sand just steps away from your bure. From slumber-inducing Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree sleep experience beds to a myriad of on-site leisure activities, you're in for an incredible holiday escape.
From water-sports to horse riding, the resort offers plenty of exciting activities and cultural experiences. Visit a local village and the nearby marketplace in Nadi, go scuba diving or indulge in pampering spa treatments. Enjoy the relaxed, alfresco dining experience at 2 onsite restaurants offering an extensive menu of local and international cuisines. From mouth-watering barbecues and fresh salads to decadent ice creams and smoothies, you'll surely find fresh produce and delicious meals. Enjoy relaxing dips in the beachfront pool and refreshing cocktails by the swim-up bar, then de-stress and the fitness centre and tennis court. Start living the ultimate beach life at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..