Formula One Vietnam Grand Prix 2020
The Moevenpick Hotel
The Moevenpick Hotel Hanoi is located right in the heart of the city on Ly Thuong Kiet Street and only 5 minutes from the Old Quarter. The hotel is specially tailored to meet the needs of discerning corporate and leisure travelers.154 modern guest rooms equipped with 37 inch LCD flat screen Televisions, video and audio connections for laptops and iPods; Complimentary high speed Wireless Internet connection in all guest rooms and public areas. Rain forest showers and cushion top mattresses. Leather arm chairs and foot rests in all guest rooms. Junior Suites equipped with additional walk in closet and Jacuzzi. Mangosteen serves up cuisine that is an innovative mix of Vietnamese flavours and international classics. Guests can select delicacies from a creative a-la-carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lounge 83 is an ideal place to catch up with friends to enjoy the warm and relaxed atmosphere.
Vietnam Grand Prix
Vietnam Grand Prix Circuit in the Heart of Hanoi City The circuit was designed by Tilke with the help of the F1 Teams and combines a street track with a permanent track layout within the confines of the city. This creates a racetrack that is demanding for the drivers while still providing several overtaking opportunities. Many parts of the circuit are inspired by other popular racetracks, Turns 1 and 2 for example are reminiscent of the first two corners of the Nurburgring. Many fans will also recognise the sector from Turn 12 to Turn 15 because its very similar to the first two turns of Monaco. Parts of Suzuka and Sepang were also incorporated into the design of the circuit. Turn 10.5 Grandstand The un-reserved seating Turn 10.5 Grandstand is situated at the slight Turn 10, which itself is located in the middle of the long 1.5km straight on-street section. Widely regarded as one of the fastest sections of the circuit, here youll be able to witness the cars going flat out, racing down to turn 11.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 3 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..