Maharaja Express,Treasures of India, 3 Nights
Deal Number 4989048
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Travel Dates Only on 28 October 2018
- 3 nights / 4 days onboard the luxury Maharaja Express in a Deluxe cabin based on twin occupancy.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer, spirits tea, coffee and mineral water onboard.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide..
- Porterage at stations.
- Only on 28 October 2018
Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour across the famed Golden Triangle tour circuit of India. From the colorful bazaars and majestic forts of Rajasthan, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park.
Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary include visits to no less than 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur.
The golden era of luxury train travel in India dawned when Maharajas' Express - an initiative of Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) - was introduced in 2010. Dubbed India's equivalent to the Orient Express of Europe, this Maharaja train is rated by prestigious travel magazines and luxury guides as one of the greatest rail journeys in the world.
HIGHLIGHTS:Delhi -Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1 Delhi - Agra Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasures of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get ushered to your cabins.
Savor your delicious brunch onboard. Arrival in the city of love, Agra. A visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) becomes the star attraction of the day.
Get back to enjoy the comfort of Maharajas' Express or go for Mohabbat The Taj Show or visit Itamd-Ud-Daula or Spa at a 5-star hotel as an optional.
Dinner and overnight stay onboard the train.
Day 2 Agra - Ranthambore Disembark to visit the Agra Fort or visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (optional).
Get back to your world of lavishness- Maharajas' Express for breakfast. Leave for Sawai Madhopur as you enjoy lunch onboard.
Enjoy a thrilling drive to the well-known Ranthambore National Park. Return to Maharajas' Express. Treat your taste buds with lip-smacking dinner as you leave for Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur Arrive in Jaipur and have breakfast onboard.
Proceed to visit Amer Fort, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club. Return to the train for a delectable dining experience. Post lunch you could take one of the optional activities mentioned above.
After a hearty lunch, you could embark on sightseeing tour of the City Palace or Jai Mahal for elephant activities that will include feeding them, decorating them or take a ride on them. Embark on a cultural experience wherein you would attend a Kalbeliya dance performance by local artists followed by a sumptuous dinner. Overnight stay aboard Maharajas' Express.
Day 4 Dehli Today you will bid adieu to the Treasure of India tour onboard Maharajas' Express train. Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our Youbsite) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Get the most out of this rail journey, talk to a Travel Expert today!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.