Japan 21 day Consecutive Standard Class Rail Pass, Family
Deal Number 4696332
Travel Dates 1 November 2017 - 31 January 2018
- 21 day consecutive Standard class Japan Rail Pass.
- 1 November 2017 - 31 January 2018
Japan has the world's most convenient and efficient railway network. JR Group railways are proud of their international reputation for frequent service, punctuality, high speed, and safety.
Travel by train is also the ideal way to view Japan: you can enjoy a comfortable and carefree ride as beautiful panoramas glide before your window mountains, forests, lakes, highlands and the sea JR (Japan Rail) is an intricate railway network whose total length of about 20,000 km reaches every corner of the four major islands (a total of 360,000 km2).
Frequent, Punctual, Advanced, Fast, Safe, High speed and safety are supported by advanced technology, represented by the Shinkansen (Bullet trains). These trains, which connect Japan's major cities over a total length of about 2,600 km, are famous throughout the world for their fast speed (up to 300km per an hour) and their safety record.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Get the most out of this rail journey, talk to a Travel Expert today!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.