Destination United Kingdom
Travel Dates 1 October 2017 - 28 February 2018
- 3 days consecutive travel Britrail Pass based on a 2nd Class Adult fare.
- Pass issuance fees are included in advertised price.
- 4 days from $359*pp
- 8 days from $505*pp
- 15 days from $739*pp
- 22 days from $915*pp
- 1 month from $1069*pp
Why not upgrade to:/h4>
- 1 October 2017 - 28 February 2018
Visit United Kingdom
Whether you are travelling with friends and family or alone, the English rail network will take you across the countryside and to the heart of great cities.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 September 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Pass Issuance Fee is included in the rail pass price and Reservations are NOT included in Rail Pass prices. Travel Must be completed by midnight 29 February 2016.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Get the most out of this rail journey, talk to a Travel Expert today!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.