Greek Island Hopping 13 Days Save $458
Deal Number 5375357
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 13 days
Availability Valid for select departure 1 May 2019 - 22 Sep 2019
Call 133 133
- 13 day trip departing Athens
- 12 nights accommodation in a hotel
- 12 breakfast, 4 dinner
- Ferry crossings (tourist class on all journeys) & coach transfers
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Service of an experienced Contiki Trip Manager, Local English-speaking guides
- WAS $3055*, NOW $2597*, SAVE $458*
- Valid for select departure 1 May 2019 - 22 Sep 2019
Athens - Mykonos - MYKONOS Mykonos is famous for its blissful beaches and party culture
Day 1 Athens.
Check-in to your hotel and spend the afternoon getting a sneak peek at mythical Athens, a city crammed with ancient wonders and busy with modern, urban soul. Later, meet up with your fellow travellers and Trip Rep back at the hotel and get to know them over dinner.
Day 2 Athens.
Use your free time this afternoon to explore more of this open-air museum. You could honour the birthplace of drama by climbing around the massive Theatre of Dionysus or get the background on Ancient Greece at the National Archaeological Museum.
Day 3 Athens to Mykonos.
Today, board a ferry to Mykonos and take advantage of the amazing views across the Aegean, full of rocky islands as you make your way to the beautiful, whitewashed vistas of cosmopolitan Mykonos.
Day 4-5 MYKONOS Mykonos is famous for its blissful beaches and party culture.
No matter what you�re after, chances are this island has got it! You�ll soon understand why this happening hub draws people from all walks of life, from jet-setters to backpackers. In your free time, head into Mykonos town and wander through the maze of tiny streets lined by whitewashed, cube-shaped houses. Maybe grab a table in the village and snack on fresh local specialities, like olives, feta and tzatziki dip. For a laid back afternoon, be sure to check out world-famous Paradise Beach. Get some friends together, chill out to the tunes pumping at the beachfront resorts, swim and relax. Wrap up the day in Little Venice and watch the sun set over the Aegean. But don�t stop there � get into the vibe and party at one of Mykonos� many bars and hip clubs. 6 MYKONOS TO SANTORINI Today: change islands and it�s a total change of scene. Santorini will make your jaw drop with its stunning natural beauty � the result of a massive volcanic eruption. From the water, look up at the iconic blue�domed, whitewashed churches. Once we�re back on land, take in the fantastic views of the neighbouring volcanic islands. 7-8 SANTORINI Start your day getting familiar with this gorgeous island. Head to Santorini�s highest point for full blown vistas over the crater then cool of with a swim stop at Perissa Beach. Your Trip Manager will fill you in on Fira � dramatically perched on the edge of the crater - as the group explores its narrow streets. Get tips on the best places to pick up a piece of Santorini�s famous jewellery and where to try out the delicious local specialty, domatokeftedes (fried tomato balls). Otherwise head to one of the distinctive black or red sand beaches, and soak up the breathtaking scenery. You could jump on an optional boat ride out to the active volcanic island of Nea Kamini. Cruise past lava formations and get up close to the active crater. Or head to the northern tip of Santorini with the group to catch one of the island�s famously spectacular sunsets on the Oia at Sunset optional excursion. 9 SANTORINI TO IOS After free time this morning, we cruise on to Ios. Relax on the boat and hang out with the group. Peaceful by day, pumping by night, Ios is the ultimate party destination. 10-11 IOS Relax on sandy beaches or lounge about poolside before a big night out, when Ios� villages come alive. Head to the small streets of Hora, packed with clubs, bars and pubs and let loose to the pumping tunes. Otherwise, join the outdoor party in the squares and lanes. If you�re keen, you can keep it moving until daw 12 IOS TO ATHENS Wave goodbye to Ios and the Cycladic Islands as we set sail back to mainland Greece and spend a final evening together in the mythological city of Athens. 13 DEPART ATHENS The trip ends after breakfast and it�s time to say farewell to your new friends.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 December 2018, for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.