Rock & Rail Experience, 4 Nights
Deal Number 5158859
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 4 nights
Company Infinity Rail
Availability Only on 1 September 2018
- 1 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Adelaide
- One way overnight rail journey from Adelaide to Alice Springs onboard The Ghan in a Gold Twin Cabin
- All meals plus standard wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks onboard the train
- 1 nights accommodation at a 4.5-star hotel in Alice Springs
- 2 Day Uluru Unearthed Tour departing Alice Springs, including 1 night in Uluru, Uluru National Park Ticket, wine and canapes on first day, tea, coffee and biscuits on day two of tour and airport transfers
- Only on 1 September 2018
Adelaide has outgrown its sleepy town status and is now a vivacious city with much to offer. Check in to your hotel, the 4-star Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide, before heading off to explore. With a prime location on bustling North Street, you can easily take in the city on foot. Stop by the Adelaide Central Market, wander through the Adelaide Botanic Garden, or drop into the Art Gallery of South Australia. You may also prefer to take the tram to Glenelg for a touch of beach scenery before your outback experience kicks off in earnest.
Hop onboard The Ghan for an iconic journey deep into the heart of the Australian Outback. Spending the night in a Gold Twin Cabin, you'll have a cosy, well-appointed space to enjoy the scenery as it transforms outside your window, from suburbia into an everchanging roll of dramatic desert vistas. With a private ensuite plus all meals, standard wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks included, this is one rail passage you'll never forget for more reasons than one. Overnight: The Ghan.
Step off The Ghan ready to take in the sights of Alice Springs. With supreme accommodation at Double Tree by Hilton Alice Springs, enjoy eco-friendly luxury and contemporary rooms in a great location overlooking the MacDonnell Ranges. The award-winning onsite restaurant, Hanuman, also serves up incredible Thai and Indian specialties. Located within walking distance of downtown, this is the perfect base to wander and take in the local sights of Alice Springs for the afternoon. Step back in time at the Telegraph Station Historical Reserve for a glimpse into Alice Springs' European beginnings or marvel at the aeronautical displays at the Central Australia Aviation Museum.
Travel from Alice Springs to Uluru aboard a luxury coach to the sound of informative and entertaining commentary. Wind through the impressive MacDonnell Ranges before stopping at a camel farm. Arrive and check-in to Ayers Rock Resort, then spend the afternoon exploring the amazing World Heritage-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Tour Uluru in comfort, take a wander to the beautiful Mutitjulu Waterhole and view Aboriginal rock paintings. Then stop by the Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre before finishing the day at the Uluru sunset viewing area. Enjoy canapes and wine as you admire an unforgettable sunset.
Welcome in the morning with coffee, tea and biscuits over another beautiful view. Watch as Uluru glows crimson and the sky changes colour with the first rays of sun from the Uluru sunrise viewing area. Continue on to the amazing 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. Arrive at the base of Walpa Gorge then spend some time exploring the gorge and fascinating conglomerate rock formations. Follow the walking trail alongside a natural creek to be led right between the two tallest domes. Return to Ayers Rock Resort for some lunch or last-minute souvenir shopping, before a transfer to the airport.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sat 1st September, 201801/09/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.