Company Infinity International
Availability Selected travel dates 1 April - 31 December 2018
- Your Tour Bundle includes a choice of 3 of the 10 below small group tours
- Waterbom Park - 1 Day Entry
- Sanur Sunrise Cycling including transfers
- White Water Rafting
- Airport Premiere Departure Lounge
- Half Day Private Driver
- Essence of Ubud; Trail Through the Terraces
- VW Combi Cocktail Safari
- Kuta Street Eats
- Essence of Bali; Temple and Blessings
- Mt Batur Sunrise Trek
- $150 credit towards your next Escape or Journey on your return
- A FREE photo book of your Escape
- Selected travel dates 1 April - 31 December 2018
Waterbom Park - 1 Day Entry Only
Often described as an oasis in the middle of Kuta, Waterbom is set in a lush, tropical garden with many great rides and attractions. Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of land, providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and the young at heart!
The world-class slides and rides at Waterbom Bali are built and maintained to strict international safety standards. Waterbom Bali uses an advanced salt chlorination water sanitizing technique which is soft on the environment as well as on your skin. And, to top it all off, Waterbom Bali is an Earth Check Silver Benchmarked company, committed to being an environmentally sustainable operation.
Sanur Sunrise Cyclying with Transfers
Rise before the sun for a picturesque morning cycling tour around Sanur. Begin at the Buffalo Tours Office where you'll suit up for the day ahead. Cycle to the beach, have a stretch and watch the magnificent sunrise. Cycle on to the Sindhu morning market where locals shop from a variety of fresh ingredients every day. Have a taste of a scrumptious chocolate pancake with fried banana or yellow rice, as your guide purchases some offerings for the next stop at Mertasari Temple. There, observe how locals worship, and make an offering to the gods. End this tour cycling to a small gazebo by the beach, and sink your teeth into the Nasi Bungkus, a traditional small meal of rice and meat packaged in brown paper before returning to the Buffalo Tours Office. Tour is not recommended if staying in the Kuta North Area.
White Water Rafting
Adventure awaits, and this action-packed trip through 33 rapids delivers! The wild ride begins as soon as you reach the river bed and hop into your assigned raft. A 9.6km journey carries you over white waters and thrilling terrain, with stunning backdrops of untouched rainforest, towering gorges and magical rice fields. Don't be afraid, as a professionally-trained river guide pilots you safely through the course. Conclude the adventure and unwind with a hot shower, followed by a gourmet buffet feast overlooking majestic mountains and lush green landscapes.
Airport Premier Departure Lounge
The lounge staff will welcome passengers with friendly and professional services, taking passengers to a cozy atmosphere, delicious food and beverage, and accessibility on internet and wi-fi connection. Maximum usage of Lounge is 3 (three) hours and usage over that period of time will be surcharge.
Half Day Private Driver
Enjoy Bali at your pace, design your own half day tour. This private driver package gives you the freedom to explore the island as you please. Your hotel rep will arrange a meeting with you to arrange and map out the itinerary, before you head out for your half day adventure.
Essence of Ubud; Trail through the Terraces
Set off on a scenic adventure into the rice fields and open air of Ubud, a picturesque destination in the heart of Bali. From your hotel, set off by car toward Payogen Village, a small community that's the gateway to the Bukit Cinta Ridge. This stunning location offers panoramic views of emerald rice paddy fields and still-untouched agricultural landscape. Along a gentle trek along the ridge, keep an eye out for friendly locals working the fields!
During your trek, stop off at Sari Organic, which serves tasty snacks and beverages that are 100% organic. Your refreshment should give you just the right amount of energy to set off on the final stretch of your trek through rice paddy fields to arrive at Kajeng Track. Considered Bali's own "walk of fame", the paved route is decorated with different names and leads you to your final stop: a local restaurant for a tasty mid-day meal! This marks the end of your journey and the time to head back to your hotel.
VW Combi Cocktail Tour
Go retro-hipster-glam on the island of Bali with an afternoon safari to some of Balis best beaches and beach clubs, where the only hunting you'll do will be choosing the next great cocktail. You'll travel the southwestern Bali coast in a modified 1980 VW Kombi a bit of retro hipster style to complement your afternoon cocktail adventure. But of course, Bali is not just bars and restaurants far from it! So along the way, well take you to a small, seldom-seen temple built on a rock in the ocean, where its said that fertility prayers are answered (we make no promises). Your long, lazy afternoon is all organised, the bars are booked (Cocktails not included).
Kuta Street Eats Tour
Start your day off by heading to the beach and cool off with a young coconut or a refreshing bottle of Bintang beer. As you meet your guide, start the journey at Beachwalk shopping centre where you'll meet your Go-Jek driver for the day! Hop on the back of his motorbike and whiz through Kuta to taste three contrasting Indonesian dishes. First sink your teeth into some savoury tempe penyet, crushed fermented soy beans in a Indonesian spiced tomato sauce with a invigorating fresh fruit juice at Juice Corner.
Then, jet to Bemo Corner, a street lined with warungs, traditional local food stalls with an incredible variety of grub. From traditional chicken soup, soto ayam or nasi jingo, rice and chicken wrapped in banana leaves. Cruise to Patung Kuda next, a famous statue near Bali Airport, but also a popular local hangout where your last meal awaits. Finish off at the important and informative ground zero bombing memorial site, after your day of feasting.
Essence of Bali: Temple and Blessings
Balinese locals are deeply spiritual people, with the roots of the island's beliefs and traditions running deep in local lifestyles. Today get a hands-on look at one of the best examples of Balinese spirituality in the village of Sebatu, about an hour outside of South Bali. By car, head out from your hotel and arrive in this charming area within Ubud. Home to a stunning collection of still-operating temples, follow your guide's lead to explore these structures and learn about how they still play an important role in the lives of pious locals.
Mt Batur Sunrise Trek
Start your day well before the sun comes up for your mountain trek. Start at around 1200 meters above sea level, and set off uphill for a challenging climb to 1717 meters chasing the sunrise. Experience the breathtaking views from the top of Mount Batur, where a vibrant red sky emerges as the sun appears beyond the horizon. After this once-in-a-lifetime experience, head horizontally around the still active volcanic cone to see the crater of Batur's last eruption in 2000. Here, learn a bit about the area's volcanic past. Then, head downhill to an area covered in black lava that dates back to the mountain's first eruption in 1814 before winding down over breakfast at the top of the volcano!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.