Caribou, 8 Days
Deal Number 5337919
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 8 days
Company Moose Travel
Availability Valid for select departures 25 April - 10 October 2019
Call 133 133
- 8 day trip departing Vancouver
- Explore Western Canada's wilderness stopping at stunning viewpoints along the way, and for hiking and swimming
- Tour through Banff, Jasper, and Yoho National Parks
- Visit Rocky Mountain landmarks such as Lake Louise, Johnston Canyon, and Moraine Lake (seasonal)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway between Lake Louise and Jasper to see Peyto Lake and the Athabasca Glacier
- See majestic waterfalls including Bridal Veil Falls, Athabasca Falls, and 381m Takakkaw Falls (seasonal)
- Paddleboard on a lake in the Okanagan Valley
- Enjoy the wicked nightlife and adventure activities in Banff
- Travel through Canada's desert region and party on Lake Okanagan
- Valid for select departures 25 April - 10 October 2019
Vancouver - Kelowna - Banff - Lake Louise - Rampart Creek - Jasper
Day 1 Vancouver to Kelowna.
Leaving the city behind, we'll head east through the Fraser Valley. At our first stop, we'll take a short walk in a west coast rainforest to check out Bridal Veil Falls before stopping for lunch in the quaint town of Hope. After crossing through the Coastal Mountains, we arrive in the semi-arid grasslands of the Okanagan where we'll go for a paddleboard on Skaha Lake in Penticton. Then it's onto Kelowna on Lake Okanagan, our destination for the night.
Day 2 Kelowna to Banff.
We'll be in two provinces, completely cross three mountain ranges, and travel through four National Parks today as we continue east to Banff. Leaving the Okanagan, we'll stop en route in Revelstoke, where you'll have the option to go lake kayaking in beautiful, hand crafted wooden boats. Continuing onwards, we'll finally enter the Rocky Mountains and cross over the Kicking Horse Pass into Alberta and Banff National Park. Tonight, we'll settle in the historic town of Banff, in the heart of the mountains.
Day 3 Banff to Lake Louise to Rampart Creek.
Our day begins with visits to the stunning Moraine Lake (seasonal), and one of the world's most famous lakes, Lake Louise Then it's onto the Icefields Parkway, to take in the jagged mountain peaks, glaciers, raging rivers, and more turquoise lakes, all the while keeping your eyes peeled for wildlife. We'll make stops to see the Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, our favourite Peyto Lake, and the impressive Mistaya Canyon, before arriving at our rustic, wilderness hostel alongside Rampart Creek. Why not take a dip in the creek, then relax in the wood-burning sauna, before enjoying a campfire under the stars tonight?
Day 4 Rampart Creek to Jasper.
Our journey continues north along the Icefields Parkway, named one of the most scenic drives in the world by National Geographic. Tick another National Park off your list today because we're entering Jasper NP Our first stop in the park is at the Columbia Icefield, the largest icefield in the Rocky Mountains at 325 square kilometres. You'll have the chance to get up close to the Athabasca Glacier, or just enjoy the views from the Discovery Centre. Then it's on to Maligne Canyon, the deepest canyon in Jasper, for a scenic hike that crosses several bridges with amazing views into the canyon. Afterwards, we'll roll into the Jasper townsite where you'll have the rest of the afternoon and evening free to explore on your own.
Day 5 Jasper to Banff.
It's another day of jaw dropping vistas and scenic hikes as we make our way back south. Our first stop is at Athabasca Falls, one of the most powerful and picturesque waterfalls in the Rockies. We'll also stop for a photo opportunity at Tangle Falls, and for an energizing hike at Johnston Canyon, before arriving back in Banff. Tonight, enjoy the great nightlife, or relax at the Banff Upper Hot Springs.
Day 6 Banff.
Today is a free day and is yours to enjoy as you like in the heart of the Rocky Mountains Enjoy the sites in the Banff area, hike a local mountain, or for an optional extra cost, go whitewater rafting, canoeing, or mountain biking.
Day 7 Banff to Kelowna.
We leave the Rockies today, but not before stopping at the towering Takakkaw Falls (seasonal), the pristine Emerald Lake and the Natural Bridge. We'll also make a fun stop at the quirky Log Barn after reaching the Okanagan Valley. This area is known for sandy beaches on crystal clear lakes, and lots of fun in the sun. Relax at the lake, or rock out in Kelowna tonight - it's a university city with plenty of bars and nightclubs
Day 8 Kelowna to Vancouver.
Today we cross the beautiful Okanagan Lake and climb over high mountain passes as we make our way to the west coast. We'll explore the Othello Tunnels, before entering the Fraser Valley, and making a stop for lunch in the town of Hope. Then it's onto Vancouver and time to say goodbye to your new friends.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.