Company Infinity Holidays
Availability Selected travel dates 1 May - 30 September 2019
Call 133 133
- Pick up from accommodation
- Picturesque 90 minute drive from Christchurch to Akaroa
- Lunch at Bully Hayes Restaurant
- 2 hour wildlife cruise
- Selected travel dates 1 May - 30 September 2019
Visit the beautiful unspoilt old French whaling depot of Akaroa. Travel to Akaroa via Sign of Takahe, Sign of Kiwi, Governors Bay, Gebbies Pass, Lake Forsyth and Little River. Stop at the Hill Top to experience panoramic views of Akaroa Harbour, visit the cheese factory at Barry's Bay and sample some fine New Zealand cheese. Lunch in the naturally picturesque setting of Akaroa Village at the popular Bully Hayes Restaurant. In the village itself, explore the boutique shops, an antique museum, galleries and gourmet eateries. In the afternoon enjoy a two hour cruise on the Canterbury Cat exploring the delights of Akaroa Harbour and sighting dolphins, penguins and seals.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to guarantee departure.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.