Blue Lagoons 2019, 8 Days, SAVE $144*
Deal Number 5464399
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 8 days
Availability Valid for select departures 1 June 2019 - 7 September 2019
Call 133 133
- 8 Day trip departing Fethiye
- Sail the scenic Turkish coastline
- Swim & snorkel the blue waters of Turkey
- Visit Smugglers Island
- Watch the sunset on St Nicholas Island
- Visit sunken city of Kekova
- Visit the sunken city of Kekova
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz
- Swim and snorkel in the Aegean Sea
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Afternoon Tea (coffee, tea and snacks)
- Snorkelling equipment available to use
- Harbour and marina fees
- Local qualified captain and crew
- Topdeck Representative
- WAS$1439*, NOW $1295*, SAVE $144*
On the Bucket List:
7 Nights accommodation in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorised cruising gulet
- Valid for select departures 1 June 2019 - 7 September 2019
Fethiye - Tarzan Bay - St Nicholas Island - St Nicholas - Kas - Aperlai Bay - Gokkaya Bay - Firnaz Bay
Day 1 Fethiye to Tarzan Bay.
Today is officially speak-like-a-pirate day. No swabbing the deck today me hearties, just lots of planking (read: sunbathing) with your new-found shipmates. Sit back, relax and soak up some glorious Mediterranean rays on the way to our first anchorage in Tarzan Bay.
Day 2 Tarzan Bay to St Nicholas Island.
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing. Next up, the Blue Lagoon. It's officially the most photographed beach in Europe, so charge your camera and get ready for some serious #Travelenvy shots. Another cheeky sunset snap at St Nicholas Island (this one's optional) and you'll have no Facebook friends left. Want more options? Then take your pick from paragliding, sunset yoga or a visit to Butterfly Valley.
Day 3 St Nicholas to Kas.
First stop: Aquarium Bay (expectations set), then it's on to Kas to check out the local markets. Time to stock up on mouthwatering Turkish Delight, textiles and as much silver jewellery as your body can has room for. Once your wallet is officially empty, jump back onboard for a group dinner extravaganza.
Day 4 Kas to Aperlai Bay.
Bring on next level relaxation. Today we'll crank up some island-hopping tunes and check out the waters around Limanagzi and Ucagiz before an evening chill session at Aperlai Bay. Shisha, anyone?
Day 5 Aperlai Bay to Gokkaya Bay.
Today we float past the sunken city of Kekova, so keep your eyes peeled for the turtles that call this place home. Next up, sink your teeth into some castle vibes at Simena (optional) before a full-blown pirate party in Smugglers Cove. Don your finest eye patch and striped shirt, should you want to get your timbers shivered.
Day 6 Gokkaya Bay to Firnaz Bay.
Set sail towards Hidayet Bay this morning and be rewarded with hidden treasure (in the form of crystal-clear water) and a well-deserved swim. Final destination today: Firnaz Bay. Prepare for a night to remember.
Day 7 Firnaz Bay to Fethiye.
Rub shoulders with the jet-setters at Gemiler Beach or step back in time with an optional trip to the ancient ghost town of Kayakoy. Jump on dry land for some fresh gozleme, then it's back on board to get ready for a night of partying.
Day 8 Fethiye.
The trip may end today but there's no reason why you can't find another ship to stow away on and do it all over again. Life's a beach, right?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.