Real Britain, 6 Days, SAVE $113*
Deal Number 5172853
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 6 days
Availability Selected departures 5 November 2018 - 4 February 2019
- 6 day Trafalgar guided holiday departing London
- 5 nights accommodation in Hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 'Be My Guest' lunch and 2 dinners (including 'Be My Guest')
- The services of an experienced Travel Director and local specialist
- Luxury transportation throughout
- WAS $1495*, NOW $1382*, SAVE $113*
- Selected departures 5 November 2018 - 4 February 2019
London - Stratford upon Avon - York - Hadrian - Edinburgh - Gretna Green - Lake District - Liverpool - Ludlow - Cardiff - Bath - Stonehenge
Pure poetry awaits as you journey north to the land of the bonny and brave. Meandering through the lush green landscapes of Britain, you'll see the mythical Stonehenge and journey to Wales and its capital, Cardiff. Admire the beautiful Lake District and consider eloping at Gretna Green, before rambling up the Royal Mile en route back to London via Shakespeare's birthplace.
Day 1 London to Stratford upon Avon to York.
Enjoy a scenic drive and visit Shakespeare's birthplace and Visitor Centre in Stratfordupon Avon. View Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage. Later in York, view York Minster and walk along the famous Shambles. Tonight enjoy a Welcome Reception with a traditional pub meal. It's the ideal opportunity to get to know your Travel Director and fellow travellers.
Day 2 York to Hadrian's Wall to Edinburgh.
Head north and cross the River Tyne at Newcastle. Stop and view Hadrian's Wall before crossing into Bonnie Scotland. Enjoy the scenery of the Scottish borders before arriving at your hotel.
Day 3 Edinburgh.
This morning discover the elegance of Edinburgh with your Local Specialist on an included city sightseeing tour. See the Royal Mile in the Old Town. View the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat. Your choice of sightseeing means you could chose to visit either Edinburgh's Camera Obscura or Edinburgh Castle. Spend free time exploring on your own or join your Travel Director on an Optional Experience to visit the Royal Yacht Britannia. Tonight why not attend a lively Scottish banquet with traditional haggis and bagpipes?
Day 4 Edinburgh to Gretna Green to Lake District to Liverpool.
Stop at Gretna Green, a town popular with eloping couples. Here the marriage ceremony was traditionally performed across a blacksmith's anvil. Admire the views throughout the scenic Lake District. These scenes provided William Wordsworth with the inspiration to write the poem Daffodils. Visit the town of Grasmere and see St Oswald's church where the poet is buried. Later arrive in Liverpool, hometown of the Fab Four.
Day 5 Liverpool to Ludlow to Cardiff.
Visit the Tudor market town of Ludlow with its historic castle and timbered buildings. See the Malvern Hills as you cross into Wales and visit its capital, Cardiff. See Cardiff Bay, the Millennium Stadium and the Castle before arriving at your hotel. Tonight enjoy a Be My Guest Farewell Dinner at a local vineyard with beautiful views of the Welsh countryside.
Day 6 Cardiff to Bath to Stonehenge to London.
Visit Bath and view the Abbey before visiting the Roman Baths. At Stonehenge visit the mystical stone monoliths before returning to London where your memorable holiday ends.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.