India's Golden Triangle and the Tigers of Ranthambore, 9 Days
Deal Number 5178338
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 9 days
Availability Only on 6 October 2018
- 9 day tour departing Delhi
- 8 nights accommodation in hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of a professional Tour Director
- Transport by private, deluxe, air-conditioned coach while touring
- Train from Ranthambore to Delhi
- Only on 6 October 2018
Delhi - Agra - Fatehpu Sikri - Jaipur - Ranthambore National Park - Ranthambore
Day 1 Delhi.
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of modern India. Delhi is a magnetic blend of old and new, boasting a fascinating array of sights, from elegant shops and lively bazaars to impressive forts and mosques that were once the power-base for India's Mughal emperors. This evening, meet your Tour Director for a welcome dinner at your hotel.
Day 2 Delhi.
Your day starts with a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi including a cycle rickshaw ride. See the splendid 17th century Mughal Red Fort before visiting landmarks such as Raj Ghat and the majestic three-domed Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in Asia. Experience a walk in the alleys of Chandni Chowk; and later, visit the ancient stepwell Agrasen Ki Baoli, which has 103 steps and a series of carved chambers and passages. This afternoon, enjoy New Delhi's major sights, including the towering Qutub Minar, ancient tomb of the Emperor Humayun; the grand India Gate war memorial; then, a drive past Parliament and Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Day 3 Delhi to Agra.
Today, we travel to Agra and visit Agra Fort, a colossal, redsandstone UNESCO World Heritage Site comprising the spectacular Mughal Palace with audience halls, the Room of Mirrors, and the pavilion where Shahjahan spent his last days. Visit the famous Taj Mahal at sunset. This remarkable edifice was commissioned by Shahjahan as a memorial to his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and took 22 years to build.
Day 4 Agra to Fatehpu Sikri to Jaipur.
En route to Jaipur this morning, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, an abandoned city. Tour the sandstone palaces, elegant courtyards, and victory gate of this ghostly place built in 1569 and deserted by its people when the water ran out. En route, visit Chand Baori, the ancient stepwell in Abhaneri, with 11 levels of zigzagging steps. Later, arrive at Jaipur, Rajasthan's quintessential royal city. Often referred to as the 'Pink City', Jaipur is studded with intricately adorned temples and monuments.
Day 5 Jaipur.
Today we start the day with a visit to the legendary Amber Fort, known as the 'Sleeping Beauty of Rajasthan'. This fortress-palace has a sombre exterior that hides a richly ornate interior of royal apartments, including an alabaster Hall of Victory and a superb Chamber of Mirrors. Explore the Anokhi Museum and the City Palace Museum, with its collection of paintings, carpets, weapons and costumes, then enjoy time at the bustling markets of the old city. NOTE: Museum visit subject to opening times.
Day 6 Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park.
Drive to Ranthambore National Park, home to its famous tigers and the only place in Rajasthan where these impressive creatures can be seen in the wild. It is said that Ranthambore provided the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book. Plant a tree in the National Park and enjoy your first jungle safari this afternoon.
Day 7 Ranthambore.
Bring your wildlife watching eyes and spot telltale tiger stripes today on your two jungle safaris. Also, look out for leopards, striped hyenas, sambar deer, sloth bears, and Indian wild boar.
Day 8 Ranthambore to Delhi.
Depart early this morning for your train to Delhi. Transfer to your hotel in Gurgaon on arrival.
Day 9 Delhi.
Your tour ends with breakfast this morning.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sat 6th October, 201806/10/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.