Live like a Lord, 8 Days
Deal Number 4396139
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 8 days
Company Tempo Holidays
Availability Travel departing daily
- 7 nights accommodation in castle hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Heritage Island Touring Guide and Discount Card
- Travel departing daily
Dublin - Galway - Clifden - Connemara - Tralee - Dingle Peninsula - Limerick - Kildare
Day 1 Dublin.
Make your way to gorgeous Clontarf Castle, your accommodation for the next two nights. Spend the rest of the day discovering the Irish capital at your leisure. Hotel:
Day 2 Dublin.
Today is yours to enjoy Dublin and its surrounds. You may choose to visit St Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity College and the Guinness Storehouse, or bring the region's turbulent medieval history to life at Dublinia in Christchurch.
Day 3 Dublin to Galway to Clifden.
(329 km) Drive alongside rich midland pastures, perhaps stopping to visit the stately grounds of Belvedere House and the 6th century Clonmacnoise. Soak up the charm of Galway before continuing to the rugged Connemara region and wonderful Abbeyglen Castle with its panoramic views of Clifden.
Day 4 Clifden to Connemara to Clifden.
(361 km) Visit the Connemara National Park, a 5000-acre nature reserve that boasts grasslands, soaring mountains and an abundance of wildlife. You might also like to visit Kylemore Abbey or take a cruise through Killary Fjord before returning to Clifden.
Day 5 Clifden to Tralee.
(263 km) Travel south into County Clare, often referred to as the 'Land of Castles'. We recommend a visit to Rathbaun Farm before admiring the lunar landscape of the Burren region or exploring the Cliffs of Moher. Travel by ferry to Tarbert (own expense) and continue to Tralee's gorgeous Ballyseede Castle.
Day 6 Dingle Peninsula.
(139 km) Marvel at the Dingle Peninsula's breathtaking scenery en route to Dunquin, a town on the promontory's western tip. You may choose to take a boat trip around the unspoilt Blasket Islands before returning to Tralee for the night.
Day 7 Tralee to Limerick to Kildare.
(304 km) Discover the delights of medieval Limerick, then head east to the imposing Rock of Cashel, rising dramatically from the flat countryside. Continue through rich pastures before arriving at Barberstown Castle, a 13th century property located in the heart of the horse-breeding country of Kildare.
Day 8 Kildare to Dublin.
(29 km) Return to Dublin airport where your package concludes.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31/12/2016 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.