Kauai Eco Helicopter Adventure
Deal Number 3462965
See Hawaii's ‘Garden Isle' of Kauai from the air on this exciting eco helicopter flight. You spend just under one hour flying over scenes of unparalleled beauty, taking in a bird's eye view of jungles, volcanoes, rivers, waterfalls and canyons. The state-of-the-art helicopter offers a large cockpit with good all-round viewing. The windows are 37 per cent bigger than normal helicopters. You'll also have roomy ‘Business Class' seats and headset-radio communication with your pilot guide. Morning and afternoon departures are available from Lihue.
Duration 1 day
Company Infinity International
Availability Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
- One-hour helicopter tour of Kauai island
- Tour narration and Two-way communication with pilot
- Modern, comfortable ride with good all-round viewing
- Departures from Lihue airfield
- That the weather may affect flight times and routes
- Morning and afternoon flight times are available
- Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
What To Expect
There's no better way to see the natural beauty of Kauai island than from the vantage point of a helicopter. This flight departs from Lihue and covers a large area of this beautiful island. It begins with a buzz over Hanapepe Valley en route to Manawaiopuna Falls, a waterfall famously featured in the film Jurassic Park. Further amazing sights include Olokele Canyon and spectacular Waimea Canyon, Hawaii's version of a green Grand Canyon.
After flying along the rugged Na Pali coast and Hanalei Bay, the flight turns inland again. If the weather is cooperating, the tour takes you over the dormant Mount Waialeale volcano. With an average annual rainfall of more than 11,500 millimetres, this is one of the wettest places on Earth, so there's no guarantee of a fly-in on any given day.
The flight includes guided commentary and two-way communication with your pilot, so you can ask questions and the pilot can point out features along the way.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.