England Explorer, 7 days from $1209*pp
Deal Number 5377190
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 7 days
Availability Only on 27 April 2019 and 12 October 2019; other dates available at a seasonal surcharge
Call 133 133
- 7 day tour departing from London
- 6 nights accommodation in a hotel
- 6 Breakfast
- Ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island; Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring
- SCENIC HIGHLIGHTS -Lake Okanagan, Okanagan Valley, Glacier National Park, Yoho National Park, Kicking Horse Pass, Banff National Park, Canadian Rockies, Lake Louise, Jasper National Park, Fraser River, Mount Robson, Seton & Duffey Lakes, Whistler, Strait of Georgia, and the Gulf Islands
- Only on 27 April 2019 and 12 October 2019; other dates available at a seasonal surcharge
London - Bristol - Liverpool
Day 1 London.
Legendary author Virginia Woolf wrote that "to walk alone in London is the greatest rest." Your CosmosGO app will guide you to London's most famous landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, the London Eye, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London. Later in the afternoon meet your Tour Director who has everything you need to begin your England adventure.
Day 2 London to Bristol.
Meet your fellow travellers as we head into the countryside and on to Oxford, the "City of Dreaming Spires." Your Tour Director will lead a walking tour with highlights like the Sheldonian Theatre, Bodleian Library, and Radcliffe Camera. Next, on our way to Bristol, discover the Cotswolds and drive through some of its charming villages and the idyllic English landscapes. We stop in Tetbury, an architectural gem with many houses remaining as they were in the 16th century. Don't miss a chance to step into one of the honey-coloured pubs and enjoy a "Ploughman's" or traditional Fish & Chips
Day 3 Bristol.
We're onto Bristol, snug in the hills of South West England. This charming town has a distinct identity as a mecca for artists, scientists, and architects who come here to seek inspiration. Throughout the city, you'll find the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy-make it a point to find his earliest pieces as you explore Bristol. Or maybe step back in time and join an optional excursion to Stonehenge and Bath.
Day 4 Bristol to Liverpool.
Today we leave the banks of the River Avon and drive to Shrewsbury, a charming medieval market town in the glorious English countryside. Here you'll have time to explore its quaint streets and shops, with discovery literally around every corner. Enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat in one of the many little restaurants before we continue our adventure onto Liverpool, your destination for the next two nights.
Day 5 Liverpool.
Think of Liverpool and you immediately think of The Beatles. Their legacy is alive and well in this harbour town. Situated on the bank of the Mersey estuary, the city has one of the largest harbours in the world and remains a major port for transatlantic shipping. As former European City of Culture, it also boasts an impressive art scene, with more museums and galleries than any other British city outside of the capital. With your CosmosGO app in hand, you can discover Penny Lane and more.
Day 6 Liverpool to London.
The last leg of your journey takes you to Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon. You'll experience its 800-year-old history first-hand, and see that time has stood still. Then it is back to London. This evening we invite you to celebrate your journey with an optional Shownight excursion-after dinner at a stylish restaurant, sit back in your premium seat and enjoy a world-renowned West End show.
Day 7 London.
Your England holiday ends this morning.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sat 27th April, 201928/04/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sat 12th October, 201913/10/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based ontwin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.