Longreach - Multi-Day Legends Pass
Deal Number 4035534
Make the most of your time in Longreach with a flexible Multi-Day Legends Pass. You’ll enjoy guided tours with local experts, entry to major attractions and return transfers from your hotel. Choose from a Bronze, Silver or Gold Pass for the package that best suits your budget, interests and time restrictions. Then start planning your days, with tour options including historic Outback stations, sunset dinner cruises and visits to major museums such as the Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and the Qantas Founders Museum.
Company Infinity Domestic
Availability Valid for select departures 1 April 2017 - 31 January 2018
- Choose from a Bronze, Silver or Gold Pass
- Flexible options to suit all budgets
- Drover's Sunset Cruise with dinner
- Tour a historic Outback station
- Return hotel transfers for some tours
- Select the package that best suits you
- Children under three years of age travel FREE
- Transfers are not available for the Stockman's Hall of Fame or Qantas Founders Museum
- Valid for select departures 1 April 2017 - 31 January 2018
Highlights and Stops
Outback Station Tours
A Bronze Pass includes one guided tour of a historic Outback station. Choose a morning tour of Strathmore Station and enjoy morning tea while exploring the pastoral homestead, or watch the sun set over Camden Park Station on an evening tour.
Drover's Sunset Cruise
Also included on the Bronze Pass, gain insights into Indigenous culture and heritage on a relaxing Drover's Sunset Cruise. Then head ashore for a traditional three-course camp dinner under the stars and enjoy live entertainment at the Heartland Theatre.
Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame
Take a guided tour of Australia's leading Outback heritage institution with a Bronze or Silver Pass, or upgrade to a Gold Pass to combine your experience with an Outback Stockman's Show.
Qantas Founders Museum
Learn the story of Australia's national airline, explore the original hangar building and see reconstructions of significant planes from the past century. Bronze and Silver Passes offer entry to the museum, while a Gold Pass adds the Qantas Founders Jet Tour.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.