Duration 7 days
Company On The Go Tours
Availability Valid for select departures 1 November - 6 December 2019. Other travel dates available at a seasonal surcharge.
Call 1300 018 390
- 7 day tour departing Casablanca
- 6 nights accommodation in 3- or 4-star Hotels
- Breakfast daily
- Guided sightseeing of Casablanca and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- WAS $1045*, NOW $888*, SAVE $157*
- Valid for select departures 1 November - 6 December 2019. Other travel dates available at a seasonal surcharge.
Casablanca - Marrakech - Essaouira - Essaouira
Day 1 Casablanca.
Friday. Upon arrival at the airport in Casablanca, you'll be met and transferred to our hotel in the city. The remainder of the day is free for you enjoy at your own leisure. Why not find a restaurant in town to try the local cuisine?
Day 2 Casablanca to Marrakech.
Enjoy a free morning exploring the sights of Casablanca at your own pace. After lunch we visit the Hassan II Mosque, which has the tallest minaret and is the third largest mosque in the world - it can hold 25,000 worshippers at any one time. After our visit to the mosque we continue on to Marrakech for the night.
Day 3 Marrakech to Essaouira.
First thing today we enjoy a guided city tour of Marrakech. Inside the rose coloured medina walls is a tangle of winding streets and alleys that open onto verdant gardens and bustling souks. At the heart of the medina is Djemaa El Fna, the city's exuberant market place and towering over it, is the famous Koutoubia Mosque. Later this afternoon we start our journey to Essaouira on Morocco's Atlantic Coast via private transfer, and upon arrival enjoy a free evening. Why not find a restaurant in the charming old town and try the local cuisine.
Day 4-6 Essaouira - Casablanca.
Spend the next three days exploring the sights and delights of Essaouira at your own pace. Set on the rugged shores of the breezy Atlantic Coast, this charming seaside city offers a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. While away the days here exploring its winding streets lined with whitewash houses, picking your way through the shops in its ancient medina, or by sitting at an ocean-facing restaurant sipping on a cup of coffee. During the warmer months why not try some water sports too, as the windy shores here offer ideal conditions for wind and kite surfing. On the evening of Day 6 a private transfer will take you back to Casablanca for the night.
Day 7 Casablanca.
Our amazing tour of Morocco ends today after hotel check out. An included onward departure transfer to airport will be provided.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- Local payments may be additional on arrival..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.