Duration 3 days
Destination Northern Territory
Company AAT Kings
Availability Valid for select departures 1 June - 30 September 2019
Call 133 133
- 3 Day tour departing Darwin
- 1 Night accommodation staying at Aurora Kakadu or Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel, Kakadu
- 1 Night accommodation staying at Travelodge Darwin Resort or DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin
- 3 Lunches
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
- WAS $1030*, NOW $927*, SAVE $103*
- Valid for select departures 1 June - 30 September 2019
Visit Northern Territory
Darwin - Kakadu National Park - Guluyambi Cultural Cruise - Litchfield National Park
Day 1 Darwin to Kakadu National Park.
As this Short Break departs at 6.30am, accommodation will need to be pre-booked for the previous night. Depart Darwin and travel through pristine wetlands to sprawling Kakadu National Park, with its suite of landscapes varying from red-hued escarpments to floodplains teeming with wildlife. Visit Warradjan Cultural Centre, then join your local guide on an award-winning cruise on Yellow Water Billabong. Keep an eye out for saltwater crocodiles and a colourful range of birdlife.
Day 2 Guluyambi Cultural Cruise to Darwin.
This morning, stop at Ubirr for a short walk to view ancient Aboriginal rock art. Then cruise along the East Alligator River in search of saltwater crocodiles. You'll have an Aboriginal guide with you, and with the special permission of the local people you'll be able to go ashore in Arnhem Land. Visit Bowali Visitor Centre before returning to Darwin.
Day 3 Darwin to Litchfield National Park.
In Litchfield National Park today your first stop is beautiful Florence Falls. After a swim in its pristine rock pool, travel on to Tolmer Falls for a magnificent view of the water cascading down to the deep waterhole below. Wangi Falls, with its large crystal-clear pool, is another relaxing spot for a swim. At Howard Springs Nature Park, you'll have the opportunity to feed the barramundi and turtles. Return to Darwin in the early evening, where your Short Break concludes.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.