Tropical Top End (Dry Season), 4 Days, SAVE $143*
Deal Number 5445343
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 4 days
Destination Northern Territory
Company AAT Kings
Availability Valid for select departures 1 June - 30 September 2019
Call 133 133
- 4 Day tour departing Darwin
- 1 Night accommodation staying at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel, Kakadu
- 1 Night accommodation staying at Ibis Styles Katherine, Katherine
- 1 Night accommodation staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin
- 1 Full buffet breakfast and 3 Lunches
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
- WAS $1519*, NOW $1367*, SAVE $152*
- Valid for select departures 1 June - 30 September 2019
Visit Northern Territory
Darwin - Kakadu National Park - Katherine - Katherine Gorge Cruise - Litchfield National Park
Day 1 Darwin to Kakadu National Park.
As this Short Break departs at 7.15am, accommodation will need to be pre-booked for the previous night. Join the famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise, then travel into Kakadu National Park. View ancient Aboriginal rock art and take a guided walk to the top of Ubirr for magnificent view.
Day 2 Kakadu National Park to Katherine.
Explore awe-inspiring Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie, then continue to Warradjan Cultural Centre before taking a cruise on the magnificent Yellow Water Billabong to observe saltwater crocodiles and prolific wildlife. Travel via Pine Creek to Katherine.
Day 3 Katherine Gorge Cruise to Darwin.
Cruise through Katherine Gorge, watching for crocodiles basking in the sun. Gain cultural insights at Nitmiluk Visitor Centre before travelling to Edith Falls, whose paperbark and pandanus-fringed natural pool at the base of the falls is safe for swimming most of the year (conditions permitting). Stop at Adelaide River War Cemetery en route to Darwin.
Day 4 Darwin to Litchfield National Park.
In Litchfield National Park today your first stop is Florence Falls, where you can take a scenic bush and monsoon vine forest walk. After a swim in its pristine plunge pool, travel on to Tolmer Falls for a stunning view of the water cascading down to the deep waterhole below. Wangi Falls, with its large crystal-clear pool, is another relaxing spot for a swim. At Howard Springs Nature Park, you'll have the opportunity to feed the barramundi and turtles. Return to Darwin, where your Short Break concludes. As this Short Break concludes at 6.00pm, you may like to pre-book accommodation for tonight.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.