Territory Discoveries is the wholesaling arm of Tourism NT, offering a wide range of Northern Territory tours and packages. Their destinations include Darwin, Kakadu, Uluru, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Arnhem Land and more. Tours range from romantic getaways to exciting, adventure-packed thrills.
Why travel with Territory Discoveries
- Specialises in Northern Territory travel
- Rail and cruise tours available
- Expert advice in planning unique experiences
- Provides the Northern Territory's largest product range
- Independent and group packages
Popular Territory Discoveries tours
- Uluru & Kings Canyon Discovery - Self Drive (7 days)
- Red Centre Adventure (7 days)
- Best of Kakadu, Katherine & Litchfield (7 days)
- Top End Escape (6 days)
- Jabiru Dreaming Top End Safari (5 days)
Discover the secrets of the Northern Territory
Explore Top End culture by hiring a 4WD and heading out on the open road, or hop aboard The Ghan on a a great Australian train journey. Alternatively, get along to one of the many weird and wonderful festival events in this remote part of the world.
Territory Discoveries will give you the tools and information needed to have a safe, memorable and respectful time in this unique part of the world. Specialising in travel through all reaches of the Northern Territory, they excel in providing expert advice on where to go and what to do when you get there.
Territory Discoveries can help you discover it all
Venture north-west and explore Broome – the gateway to the stunning Kimberly region and home to world-famous Cable Beach. Head to Tennant Creek where you’ll lay eyes on the Devils Marbles and learn about Aboriginal dreamtime culture. Once you’ve come this far, Uluru is of course not to be missed.
From cultural experiences to the Royal Flying Doctor visitor centre, there are a number of experiences available through Territory Discoveries. The team of specialists have exclusive access and the local knowledge to assist in booking nearly anything that the Northern Territory offers.
Did you know...
- Territory Discoveries offers more than 2,500 outback experiences