Duration 4 days
Availability Valid for select departures 2 January 2019 - 30 July 2022
Call 1300 018 390
- 4 Day tour departing Phuket
- 3 Nights overnight boat
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport by Boat
- WAS $995*, NOW $597*, SAVE $398*
- Valid for select departures 2 January 2019 - 30 July 2022
Phuket - Phang Nga Bay - Ko Hong - Railay - Ko Phi Phi
Day 1 Phuket.
Sa-wat dee! Welcome to Phuket, arguably Thailand's best known island and certainly its largest. Phuket is an island of modern pizzazz mixed with sunshine exotica. It has excellent beaches and a huge array of restaurants, hotels, bars and shopping, so consider arriving a couple of days early to check it out. Be ready to board and meet your skipper and other group members at 1pm then, after an orientation of the yacht, begin your journey across the Andaman Sea with a sail towards Koh Rang Yai Island. This the perfect place to ease into life on board. The boat will drop anchor in front of a private beach and there'll be plenty of time for a dip in the water, a relaxing dinner on board and a beautiful sunset.
Day 2 Phang Nga Bay.
Enjoy breakfast onboard then begin your exploration by cruising into the famous Phang Nga Bay, the stunning backdrop to many a film and perhaps one of Thailand's most recognisable gems, a landscape of sheer limestone karsts that jut dramatically out of the green water. Explore the remote islands that dot the sea and enjoy lunch in Koh Roi, then head to Koh Phanak and grab a kayak to paddle through the bays and canyons, discovering inlets, caves, hidden lagoons and the local wildlife. Next up is an opportunity to explore the underwater world as you snorkel off the beach at Koh Pak Bia, then cruise through to an isolated spot in the bay's north-east between Koh Klui and Koh Chang. Spend the evening slumped in a bean bag surrounded by turquoise blue water, and take a break from reading, eating and drinking to watch the sun dip beneath the waves.
Day 3 Ko Hong to Railay.
Halfway between the island of Koh Yao Noi and Krabi, Koh Hong is a true desert island destination, uninhabited except for gibbons, birds, and lizards, where two powdery white sand beaches line twin bays. The name translates to 'Room', and this might refer to the tranquil lagoon hidden inside the island. Here you'll take out the dinghy or a kayak and explore the sea caves before stopping on the quintessential image of a tropical beach for swimming and snorkelling. Strap on a mask and mingle with a wealth of curious marine life, or perhaps chill out on deck with a good book and a bowl of fresh fruit. Your sailing day ends beachside in Railay, a paradise with sheer-sided limestone mountains around the beach. Take in a stunning sunset then have dinner ashore amid the cluster of lively restaurants and bars. Back on the boat you can choose to spend the final night of this fabulously relaxing Thailand sailing adventure sleeping out on the deck under the stars.
Day 4 Ko Phi Phi.
Spend an early morning on Railay Beach (before everyone arrives), then sail through the Chicken Islands group to the most talked about place in Thailand - Koh Phi Phi. For many, this is the iconic image of the country - two islands connected by a great arc of pure white sand, striking limestone cliffs, and unbelievably inviting water. Travellers are drawn to the island thanks to its colourful marine life, shops, bars, restaurants and fire spectacles on the beach. Try to spot schools of brightly coloured fish off the coast of Phi Phi before sailing on to Phi Phi Don, where you'll dock by approximately 12 noon. This is where this Andaman seafaring odyssey comes to an end, and afterwards you're free to explore all that Phi Phi has to offer or to continue your onward journey. **Got extra time? For a more encompassing sailing experience why not consider our 7 day Phuket Sailing Adventure? For more information enter trip code TSSZC**
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.