Thai Island Hopper West, 9 days, SAVE $182
Deal Number 5123968
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 9 days
Availability Only on 28 March 2018
- 9 day tour departing Phuket
- 8 nights accommodation
- 9 meals
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities, National Park fees, local taxes & service charges
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power points
- Only on 28 March 2018
Phuket - Koh Phi Phi - Krabi
Day 1 Phuket.
Our tour begins on Phuket, Thailand's largest island. Check-in to your hotel & relax poolside or head to the beach. Tonight, you'll meet with your Tour Manager & fellow travel buddies before heading out into the bright lights & buzzing atmosphere that this town is known for. Get into holiday mode as you discover Patong at night. Known for its great party vibes & many bars, clubs & discos, there's something for everyone. Maybe try Bangla Road & see why Thailand is famous for the phrase of 'mai pen rai, meaning 'don't worry, be happy'
Day 2-3 Phuket.
After breakfast, head down to the beach & pick a spot on the sand that will be yours for the day You could try out some of the water sports on offer here or swim in the beautiful clear waters. If you're up for something different, you can check out the area at a different angle & explore the natural beauty of the coast in a sea canoe. A local guide will fill you in on the area as they take you through caves and along the dramatic coastlines. You could also take a trip to see an unusual limestone karst, Ko Tapu on Ao Phang Nga National Park, referred to as James Bond Island because it was made famous by a James Bond film. There are loads of other activities & sights here, so there's something for everyone to enjoy. You could also see a different side of Phuket in Phuket Town; it's known for its architecture & Chinese influences. You could visit the Jui Tui Shrine & ask the shrine's oracle for advice. You can also get to the 45m (147ft) high Big Buddha that overlooks the island. There's also your chance for something really different - a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project - an enterprise that is working to protect gibbons (small apes) & return them to the wild. The nearby Bangpae Waterfall is a great place to cool off in the afternoon as well. When you're in Thailand, there's no better way to get amongst the local lifestyle than through the range of delicious food. From Pad Thai, to mouthwatering yellow, green & red curries, there's something to tempt your taste buds. So as the sun goes down, find a little local place & sit down with a beer & relax. You can take it up a notch later, there are loads of bars, shows & clubs to enjoy here, so ask your Tour Manager for some tips on where to head.
Day 4 Koh Phi Phi.
This morning, maybe grab another delicious meal or fit in some last minute time in the sun before we depart on a ferry for one of Thailand's most famous islands, Koh Phi Phi. On arrival, your Tour Manager will show you all the local sights, so you can get your bearings & get ready for some good times on the island. Made famous by the film 'The Beach' it's a picturesque place with loads to enjoy. Chill out in the sun before a truly incredible experience - we'll head up to the highest viewpoint on the island for some amazing views where we'll watch a gorgeous sunset over the Andaman Sea. Later, you could enjoy a beer at a beachside bar or chill out with some locals & soak up the vibes.
Day 5-6 Koh Phi Phi.
With two free days, get into all that this fantastic place has to offer. From beaches to boats to food, it's all here & ready to be explored. If relaxing on island time is what you're after, find a section of Phi Phi's beach, put down your towel & work on your tan. But there are loads of other things to see & do here. Maybe jump on a boat for a look at Maya Island before the tourists arrive. Today, there's a cool optional activity for you to experience - a cruise around Phi Phi Island that takes in some of the island's hot spots. You'll cruise to Maya Bay, home to "The Beach", for a swim or a stroll on the sand at Monkey Beach, which is famed for its cute furry inhabitants & some snorkeling off Bamboo Islands reefs while looking for "Nemo". If exploring the island's nightlife is what you're after, Phi Phi by night goes off Try one of the beachside bars with fresh seafood, lie in a hammock & watch the amazing fire dancing right on the beach. Or, you could head to the local market to meet some locals & try some local specialties like Pad See Ew (long noodles fried in soy sauce with vegetables). And definitely get in some shopping for local souvenirs.
Day 7 Krabi.
Some free time in the morning before we farewell Koh Phi Phi. This afternoon it's a change of pace as we take an afternoon ferry to Krabi. Nestled amongst limestone karts, Krabi offers some amazing scenery, friendly locals & cute small town feel. With it's beautiful beaches & unspoiled islands, it's now one of the most famous tourist destinations in Thailand. On arrival we'll head to the well known beach of Ao Nang, a small beach town. Maybe head to the beach for a massage or take a walk through the town for a look at the local life here.
Day 8 Krabi.
Wake up to a day of good times in Krabi & take advantage of the many things to see & do here. If you are feeling active, you may want to visit the Tiger Cave temple. Though the tigers have long since left, this Buddhist temple provides some great photo opportunities - especially from the viewpoint at the top of 1237 steps If it is a quiet beach that you are after, then jumping on a long-tail boat & making the journey to Rai Leh beach is where you want to go. Only accessible by boat, this small island, surrounded by dramatic rocky cliffs is the perfect place to relax. You could head to West Rai Lay Beach for a look at the town - take a walk along the short promenade lined with restaurants & shops & stop for a tasty lunch or a beer along the way. You could also go explore some of Krabi's jungle at a different angle - on the back of an elephant at a nearby elephant camp.
Day 9 Krabi.
Our journey returns us to Phuket where our Thai Islands tour ends. You can choose to take a free transfer to Phuket airport or the Sawaddi Patong Resort where our tour started.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Wed 28th March, 201828/03/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until [DATE] for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- You can combine Last Minute Deals with loyalty discounts ('Travelling Again') , group discounts ('Book with Friends') and multi trip discounts ('2 or more') on trips of 7 days or longer.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.