SAVE up to $152*
Duration 7 days
Availability Valid for select departures 18 February - 1 March 2018
- 7 day tour
- 5 nights accommodation
- 1 night onboard a sleeper train
- 5 breakfasts
- Services by your fantastic Busabout crew and Thai local guide
- Transport by Air-conditioned private transport
- Orientation walks
- Coffee in Love and Pai Memorial Bridge stop
- Chaing Mai temple visit
- Ladyboy caberet show
- WAS $759*, NOW $607*, SAVE $152*
- Valid for select departures 18 February - 1 March 2018
Bangkok - Pai - Pai - Chiang Mai
This is a trip for those wanting to discover the true Thailand. Visit the ancient tribes that live in the remote Northern hills, explore timeless temple-laden Buddhist landscapes, and get a chance to splash about with the adorable elephants of Thailand.
Day 1 Bangkok.
Get ready to meet your fantastic Busabout crew and fellow passengers in the sprawling city of Bangkok. This evening we head out to the infamous Khaosan Road, the party capital of the world!
Day 2 Bangkok to Pai (overnight train).
Enjoy your free time today exploring Bangkok! Check out the Grand Palace, Wat Pho or cruise along the Chao Phraya river. This evening we'll board our overnight train to Chiang Mai where you can settle in and get some rest before the next day's adventure.
Day 3 Pai.
After a stop at the Pai Canyon we arrive in Pai, where you have the rest of the day to explore or perhaps relax in the hotel's hot springs. This evening we head into town to visit the famous night markets and sample some Thai cuisine!
Day 4 Pai.
Today you have free time to check out the natural beauty of Pai's surrounding wilderness, and we hope you'll join us for the optional excursion through the jungle to meet the remote villagers. Spend the evening with a drink in one of the eclectic bars.
Day 5 Pai to Chiang Mai.
This morning it's back to Chiang Mai, with a stop at an ancient temple on the way. Our two optional excursions today include a Siam Roce cooking class, and a bone crunching Muay Thai show to get the adrenaline pumping!
Day 6 Chiang Mai.
Join in an optional excursion today zip lining through the jungle canopy, or visit the gentle giants at an ethical Elephant Park. This evening indulge in some retail therapy before a truly Thai cultural experience at the included ladyboy caberet.
Day 7 Chiang Mai.
Check-out is after breakfast. We hope to see you again!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Promocode ASIAFLASH18 must be entered at the time of booking to redeem discount. Discount only valid on new bookings made on Busabout Asia products with select departures. Where products have accommodation included it is based on twin share or multi share - see brochure for details. Student Discounts only available with a valid � ISIC/ISE/ITIC card and must be presented on the first day of travel. Failure to show a valid ISIC/ISE/ITIC card will incur an administration fee, and difference in price must be paid prior to departure. Multi-trip deals and Mates Rates are not combinable. Not available with any other offer except with Past Passenger Discount. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars & currency rate is correct at time of print. See the Busabout Asia 2017/18 brochure for booking terms and conditions.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.