SAVE up to $156*
Duration 5 days
Company On The Go Tours
Availability Only on 22 April 2018
- 5 day tour departing Istanbul
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Sightseeing and inclusions as per itinerary
- Services of an experienced Tour Manager and Driver
- Transport in a modern air-conditioned coach
- WAS $1045*, NOW $889*, SAVE $156*
- Only on 22 April 2018
Istanbul - Gallipoli
Day 1 Istanbul.
Welcome to Turkey and the start of an exciting ANZAC experience Airport to hotel arrival transfer. Rest of the day free in Istanbul, a city that straddles both Europe and Asia.
Day 2 Istanbul.
This morning we spend a couple of hours cruising the Bosphorus before embarking on a guided sightseeing tour of the old city, taking in the stunning Iznik tiled Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome area, the 6th century Hagia Sofia, the ancient Underground Cistern and more. This afternoon time is given for you to explore the mammoth Grand Bazaar and exotic Egyptian Spice Market, the latter is located opposite the ferry terminal. Afterwards, you can opt to stay and discover the old city by night or return to the hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul to Gallipoli.
This morning we drive to the WW1 battlefields on Gallipoli Peninsular. Early this evening we all relax at our exclusive ANZAC Eve Turkish BBQ before we enter the cove. Once we're in Anzac Cove you are free to visit the memorials and trenches that dot the area before taking our places amongst the many at the Dawn Service site for the atmosphere charged ANZAC Eve vigil.
Day 4 Gallipoli to Istanbul.
First light heralds the Dawn Service, which starts with a poignant bugle call. The service lasts for an hour and public wreath laying at the ANZAC Memorial site is possible afterwards. Later this morning Australian's have the opportunity to visit the Lone Pine Memorial Service at the cemetery that begins at 09:30. Our New Zealanders are invited to attend the New Zealand service at Chunuk Bair at 11:30am. Later this afternoon, we'll journey back to Istanbul by coach, arriving in the evening.
Day 5 Istanbul.
Our tour concludes after breakfast and hotel check out at 12 noon. This morning or later today after hotel check out, consider venturing over to the colossal Grand Bazaar for some of those last minute souvenir purchases.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sun 22nd April, 201823/04/2017||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.