SAVE up to $119*
Duration 4 days
Company On The Go Tours
Availability Only on 23 April 2018
- 4 day tour departing Istanbul
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Sightseeing and inclusions as per itinerary
- Services of an experienced Tour Manager and Driver
- Transport in a modern air-conditioned coach
- WAS $795*, NOW $676*, SAVE $119*
- Only on 23 April 2018
Istanbul - Gallipoli
Day 1 Istanbul.
Welcome to Turkey and your ANZAC experience Airport to hotel arrival transfer. The remainder of the day offers free time in Istanbul - a city where the east meets west. This evening after our welcome meeting opt for a drink in the bar, a great way to break the ice and meet fellow travellers.
Day 2 Istanbul to Gallipoli.
This morning we drive to Gallipoli. En route to the Peninsular we'll stop for a bite to eat, stretch our legs and stock up on supplies for the evening ahead. Upon arrival (exact time subject to Dawn Service Site opening hours) you will be given instructions about where to meet with your coach on 25 April, after the services have concluded. Once we're in Anzac Cove you are free to visit the memorials and trenches that dot the area before taking our places amongst the many at the Dawn Service site for the atmosphere charged ANZAC Eve vigil.
Day 3 Gallipoli to Istanbul.
First light heralds the Dawn Service, which starts with a poignant bugle call. The service lasts for an hour and public wreath laying at the ANZAC Memorial site is possible afterwards. Later this morning Australian's have the opportunity to visit the Lone Pine Memorial Service at the cemetery that begins at 09:30. Our New Zealanders are invited to attend the New Zealand service at Chunuk Bair at 11:30am. Later this afternoon, we'll journey back to Istanbul by coach, arriving in the evening.
Day 4 Istanbul.
26th April 2018. After breakfast (9:00am), you're welcome to join us on a 2 hour cruise along the Bosphorus, the strait that divides European from Asian Istanbul. Returning to the hotel before 12noon, hotel check-out. This marks the end of a memorable 4 day ANZAC experience.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Mon 23rd April, 201824/04/2017||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.