Northern Vietnam, 10 nights
Deal Number 5158847
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Discover the highlights of Vietnam on this comprehensive rail and land journey. From Hanoi to Hoi An, you will experience the sights and sounds of this culturally diverse and historically rich country. Traipse through the region's lush rice paddies, visit beautiful beaches, and explore bustling cities on this whirlwind adventure. HIGHLIGHTS Explore the capital on a walking tour of the Old Quarter and surrounds; visit the remote communities of Sapa on the H'Mong Valley Trail Tour; and soak up the sun in peaceful Hoi An.
Duration 10 nights
Company Infinity Rail
Availability Only on 3 November 2018
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Mecure Hanoi La Gare in a Standard Room including Breakfast
- Local Life - Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
- One way private vehicle transfers Hanoi Aiport to hotel
- One way private vehicle transfers hotel to train station
- Overnight rail journey from Hanoi to Sapa in a 4 berth Private Cabin 1st Class
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4-star Silk Path Grand Resort and and Spa Sapa in a Classic Room including Breakfast
- Essence Of Sapa - H'Mong Valley Trail - Half Day (Easy Walk)
- Return private vehicle transfers Sapa train station to hotel
- Overnight rail journey from Sapa to Hanoi in a 4 berth Private Cabin 1st Class
- One-way overnight rail journey from Hanoi to Danang in a private 4 berth sleeper
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4-star Sunrise Premium Resort in a Premier Garden room including Breakfast
- Hoi An Boat and Bike
- One way private vehicle transfer Danang station to Hoi An hotel
- One way private vehicle transfer Hoi An hotel to Danang Airport
- Experience more with Hanoi Local Life Street Eats Tour from an extra $43 per person
- Experience more with Local Life - Hidden Hoi An Walking Tour from an extra $59 per person
- Only on 3 November 2018
Hanoi - Sapa - Hoi An
Days 1-2 Hanoi. Welcome to beautiful Hanoi, where you will be spending two nights. Get acquainted with the city on a fascinating walking tour, which includes historic sites in and around the Old Quarter. The rest of your time in the city can be spent however you like. Overnight: Mecure Hanoi La Gare or similar.
Day 3 Hanoi - Sapa.
Enjoy another leisurely day in Hanoi, before boarding your overnight train to Sapa. Overnight: Overnight rail journey. Days 4-5 Sapa. Wake up in Sapa, a northern mountain region where lush landscapes stretch as far as the eye can see. Spend two nights here, complete with a H'Mong Valley Trail Tour, where you will pass by oolong tea farms, visit Sin Chai village, and chat with locals, before heading back to Sapa town. Overnight: Silk Path Grand Resort and Spa Sapa or similar.
Day 6 Sapa - Hanoi.
Enjoy your last day in Sapa at the stunning waterfalls or shopping at Sapa Market, before boarding the train back to Hanoi. Overnight: Overnight rail journey.
Day 7 Hanoi - Hoi An.
Make the most of your favourite spots in Hanoi one last time, before you head to Hoi An. Overnight: Overnight rail journey. Days 8-10 Hoi An. Your final three nights will be spent in Hoi An. Explore Ancient Town, ride to Cua Dai Beach for a swim and cocktails, and discover local life on a Bike and Boat Tour. Weave your way through rice paddies, snake waterways and villages on a bike. Then cruise the Thu Bon River on a boat tour, stopping to enjoy local specialities on a small island, before returning to Hoi An. Overnight: Sunrise Premium Resort or similar.
Day 11 Hoi An.
Your Vietnam adventure concludes today.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Sat 3rd November, 201803/11/2018||-01/01/1970||-|
Ask an expert
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.