Travel is all about sharing these days. Why wait for a two-hour holiday album slideshow after you return home when you can snap, upload and share your travel memories as you go?
We're all for this new age of playful bragging, giving travellers an even greater Instagram audience with #openmyworld. Thousands of intrepid souls share their photos with the hashtag each week, but there are some photographs that quite simply make us want to steal lives.
Here are the best for May.
1. Wedgemount Lake, Canada (@naomilvdv)
2. Viterbo, Italy (flavianaboni)
3. Blue Pearl Bay, QLD (@photography_byron_bay)
4. Dubai, UAE (@boyintsik)
5. Haggerstone Island, QLD (@insta_lamb)
More beautiful Instagram photography
Queensland's Most Instagrammable Beaches
Instagrammer Sjana Earp Lives Her New York Dream
6. St Basil's Cathedral, Russia (@mim.travels)
7. Venice, Italy (@palbunky)
8. London, England (@tmnikonian)
9. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina (@michaelbaynesphotography)
10. Whistler, Canada (@chris.twine)
Visit your local Flight Centre store or call 131 600 for more advice and the latest deals.