As famous for its nightlife as its soft sands stretching towards the Andaman Sea, Patong’s backstreets and sois are packed with popular clubs and bars, teeming with an array of international visitors.
If the party scene isn’t quite for you, Karon is quieter and draws a more relaxed beach-going crowd. However, there’s more to Phuket than just palm-lined beaches.
The island’s administrative centre, Phuket Town, features some of the country’s best examples of Sino-Portuguese architecture, as well as a plethora of picturesque temples.
Party on in Patong and head to…
- The Ice Bar for a chance to cool off
- Soi Sea Dragon for a choice of 45+ bars
- Sin City Bar for the most decadent drinks
Hit the sand & work on your tan at…
- Chilled out and calming Karon Beach
- The aptly-named Paradise Beach
- Delightfully secluded Nai Harn Beach
Sup on some sumptuous cuisine like…
- Spicy prawn-packed Tom Yum Goong
- The south’s signature Massaman Curry
- Famously fresh Pad Thai noodles
Retreat to a luxurious spa at…
- So Thai Spa – perfect for couples
- Oasis Spa Kamala – indulgent massage
- Spa by Burasari – unique flower power