A sport lover’s paradise, Dallas is home to national football, baseball, hockey and basketball teams, which have all experienced success in their respective competitions.
Some stadiums are located in the nearby town of Arlington, but you can attend basketball and hockey games right in downtown Dallas.
Despite its steady growth as one of America’s major sporting cities, Dallas has not lost touch with its cultural side. Head to the enormous AT&T Performing Arts Center to see opera, music and theatre (both classic and experimental), and various forms of dance.
Get amongst Dallas’ expansive skyline in the downtown area, where you’ll have access to the main attractions and be able to experience the city’s blossoming craft beer scene.
Sightsee for free at…
- The John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Dallas’ Arts District with free museums
- The historic West End neighbourhood
See Dallas in a new way with a…
- Fun wineries & wine establishments tour
- Segway tour around downtown Dallas
- Cultural food tasting and walking tour
Fill your suitcase at…
- West Village: shopping and dining district
- Galleria Dallas: Dallas’ premier shopping outlet
- 235 stores in Northpark Center
Get into the sporting spirit at a…
- Dallas Mavericks basketball game
- Dallas Stars hockey game
- Dallas Cowboys football game