In the heart of the South Pacific lies the jewel of Fiji – a nation made up of 333 picturesque islands blessed with pristine white sand, lush tropical rainforest and luminous waters, set against a backdrop of bright blue sky.
Fiji's beauty runs deep; known as the 'soft coral capital of the world', it features an array of spectacular underwater scenery.
Some of the finest and most accessible dives in the Pacific can be found in Fiji. There are also plenty of activities on offer beyond the beach and sea.
You might choose to immerse yourself in the local culture at a traditional fire-walking ceremony, tackle a mountain climb, or brave a river rafting expedition through the rainforest.
- The Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- The Yasawa islands
- The Sigatoka Sand Dunes
Have fun in the water...
- Diving around Mamanuca Island
- Fly-boarding on Tropical Bounty Island
- Surfing the legendary Cloudbreak waves
- A traditional fire-walking ceremony
- Tavoro Falls, Taveuni Island
- Namuka Bay's historical caves
Treat yourself to...
- A massage at Bebe Spa Sanctuary
- A round at Natadola Bay's Golf Course
- A private yacht cruise
(Feature Image: Getty)