Even the most intrepid explorers have yet to fully navigate Earth's underwater worlds. Almost as fascinating as space, anyone who's spent time under the surface recognises that other-worldly feeling.
There are plenty of places to visit our fishy friends – the Maldives, Belize, the Great Barrier Reef and the Caribbean will all suffice. But for now, let's take a look at why a simple dive will transport you to the most memorable of destinations.
1. That Time You Found The Perfect Bed
2. When Colour Seemed Infinite In The Maldives
3. The Moment Size Mattered In New Zealand
4. When You'd Never See Anything Like It Again
5. The Second You Saw What Most People Miss
6. Visiting This Playground In South Australia
More crazy and amazing sights around the world
10 Epic Places To Get Your Stargaze On
Australia's Weirdest Racing Events
7. Receiving The Best Cuddle In Tahiti
8. When You Felt The True Destruction Of War
9. When Sydney Gave You Another Nightmare
10. Discovering Forgotten Treasure
11. Making Friends On The Great Barrier Reef
12. Meeting This Poser
Visit your local Flight Centre store or call 131 600 for more advice and the latest deals.