An award-winning, Australian family-owned company, APT offers life-enriching trips to every continent.
From boutique river cruising to small-group 4WD adventures; traditional coach touring to epic rail journeys; small-ship expeditions to classic ocean cruising, APT creates the finest holiday experience for its guests.
APT has a great mix of cultural touring experiences so you can discover the local culture firsthand and experience the finest local flavours.
Enjoy APT’s range of exclusive or unique Signature Invitations; from a breathtaking helicopter ride over Mitchell Falls in the Kimberley to a local school visit in Tanzania, Africa.
On an APT tour or cruise a host of unique culinary experiences await. From tantalising regional dishes in South America to gourmet mouth-watering cuisine and complimentary beverages on a Small Ship cruise, you’ll relish flavours you never knew existed.
On an APT cruise or tour you’ll be joined by knowledgeable and friendly English-speaking guides. Sharing their wisdom, they’ll help you learn about the history and culture of the cities, towns and villages you’ll explore.
On an APT Small Ship cruise, you will also be joined by an outstanding onboard Expedition Team including naturalists, historians and ecologists.
More incredible holidays with APT
Overview Of Journeys
The private Small Ship experience
- Boutique ship size
- Spacious suites, personalised service and sumptuous dining
- All-inclusive lifestyle
- Zodiac excursion provides a unique platform for observing wildlife
- Venture where larger ships cannot
- Maximum of 59 suites
4WD adventures in the Kimberley
- Custom-designed 4WD vehicles
- Traverse some of the world’s toughest terrains
- Get off the bitumen and experience the Kimberley’s legendary scenery
- No more than 20 travellers
- Passionate team of friendly and knowledgeable Driver-Guides
- Small-group journeys with a maximum of 28 guests
- Luxury hotels and resorts
- APT’s Freedom of Choice Sightseeing and Signature Invitations
- Local APT Tour Director throughout holiday
- All internal flights in South America
- Tipping, transfers and most meals
Your game park experience
Go in search of Africa’s famous wildlife, including the big five, on a range of incredible private 4WD game drives.
Small ship small group excursions
Step ashore to explore further or set off on a Zodiac adventure to get up close to the hidden treasures of your dream destination.
Galapagos islands cruising
Discover the wonders of the Galapagos Islands aboard the luxury boutique Yacht La Pint.