Once a busy colonial port, today Hong Kong offers a dazzling mix of British sensibilities and southern Chinese customs.
Much of the city overlooks the stunning Victoria Harbour. When the city lights shine their luminous glow on the frenetic streets below, it's easy to see why Hong Kong is regularly rated one of the most scenic metropolises in the world.
Hong Kong's shopping and restaurant scenes are world renowned, but there's more to do in this eclectic city than simply get your fill.
Did you know that Hong Kong hosts one of the most popular stops on the International Rugby Sevens tour? Or that it's home to some of the best beaches in Asia? There's more to this vibrant city than meets the eye!
Enjoy spectacular views from...
- The Peak Tram on Victoria Peak
- Sweeping Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- ICC Tower's Sky100 observation deck
Explore the culinary delights of...
- Central, for ultimate dim sum
- Kowloon's Temple Street cheap eats
- Causeway Bay, for upmarket dining
Hit the beach at...
- Tai Long Wan – for spectacular scenery
- South Bay Beach – a secluded sanctuary
- Big Wave Bay – for a spot of surfing
Get out and cheer at...
- The popular Hong Kong Rugby Sevens
- Dragon boat racing, Hong Kong style
- The iconic Happy Valley Racecourse
(Featured Image: Getty)