There’s a reason Orlando is known as ‘The City Beautiful’, with its various picturesque lakes and gardens, outdoor attractions and of course its grand theme parks.
The latter is what Orlando is best known for – you won’t want to visit without getting lost in the magic of Disney World, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and SeaWorld.
Don’t spend all your time in the theme parks though, because Orlando has plenty more entertainment on offer. Take to the outdoors on an eco-safari or airboat ride through the local swamps, where alligators and other unique animals roam wild.
The morning can always wait, with so many different night activities like the pulsating Universal CityWalk and downtown bars and theatres.
Find your inner Southerner by…
- Taking a swamp airboat safari
- Horse riding at Forever Florida reserve
- Fishing for a Trophy Bass
Satisfy the entire family with…
- Zip lining and river adventures
- Space exploration at Kennedy Space Centre
- Animal encounters at Lion Country Safari
Share the thrills at…
- Gatorland: the world’s alligator capital
- Discovery Cove (swim with dolphins)
- Universal Studios’ two unique theme parks
Satisfy your stomach with…
- Southern cooking at The Ravenous Pig
- Seafood at Deep Blu Seafood Grille
- Delicious burgers at Five Guys