Whether you’re just taking a nibble or a great whopping bite of the 'Big Apple', the city’s intoxicating buzz will purge your jet lag before you can say, “Which way to Broadway?”
Once you’re back on solid ground, watch the world go by under the blaze of the big screens at Times Square or meander along the Museum Mile on the Upper East Side.
Next, breathe deep in Central Park: the lungs of Manhattan and an outdoor oasis to be enjoyed by foot, cycle, carriage or even boat.
Staying up late is a must in the city that never sleeps – see if you can uncover the city’s hidden speakeasy-style bars.
Become a culture vulture and visit...
- The MET
- The Guggenheim
Book your table ahead at...
- Balthazar: a piece of Paris in SoHo
- Momofuku: bowls of happiness
- Red Rooster: Harlem-style soul food
Capture these postcard-perfect moments...
- Manhattan skyline from Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Statue of Liberty on the Staten Island Ferry
- Chrysler Building from atop the Empire State
Get behind the local sporting legends...
- The Knicks (basketball)
- The Rangers (hockey)
- The Mets / Yankees (baseball)