From the depths of the Daintree to the red heart of the Northern Territory; the silica sands of the Whitsundays to the surf-worn Great Ocean Road, Australia always leaves you wanting more!
With the mercury still sitting high, our attentions remain turned to lazy days on palm-fringed beaches and heart-pumping activities out on the water.
If the Great Barrier Reef is on your list, make a beeline for the resort town of Port Douglas at the doorstep of Queensland's Coral Sea. If you like your surf with a side-serve of bar-hopping, venture further south to Surfers Paradise.
Offshore, Daydream Island is waiting to fulfil all your seaside ideals, while far-flung Broome is just the ticket for an intrepid beach-based escape.
Easter is so close we can practically taste the chocolate. Now is the perfect time to score yourself a last-minute Easter holiday deal.
More Australian holiday inspiration
Find island paradise at...
- Lord Howe Island, NSW
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia
- Rottnest off the coast of Perth
Try something different like...
- Stand-up paddle boarding in Noosa
- A croc-spotting cruise in Port Douglas
- Camel rides on the beach in Broome
Visit iconic beaches...
- Bondi or Manly Beach in Sydney
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays
- Cottesloe Beach in sunny Perth
The whole family will love...
- Gold Coast's beaches & theme parks
- Buggy rides on Magnetic Island
- Sand dune fun on Fraser Island