Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Dunes Inn - Sunset
Dunes Inn - Sunset This Hotel is located one half block east of the 101 freeway in the heart of Hollywood on the famous Sunset Boulevard of Los Angeles. Within two miles of the hotel, guests can enjoy the following attractions: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood and High...
Travel Dates: 1 September - 6 December 2017.
Dunes Inn - Wilshire
Return economy class airfare from Darwin to Los Angeles including prepaid taxes. 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Dunes Inn - Wilshire in a Standard Room. 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport in a Standard Room due to airline schedule.
Travel Dates: 10 October - 30 November 2017.
Angeleno Hotel Good location with very easy access to the freeway. The Hotel Angeleno is just 10 to 20 minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and the San Fernando Valley.The J. Paul Getty Center, UCLA campus and the Skirball Cultural Center are 5...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 20 December 2017
Universal Studios is an equally essential part of any visit to LA for its remarkable historical insights into the film industry. Jam-packed with adrenaline pumping rides, movie memorabilia and live sets, Universal Studios is a complete package of family fun.
Want to burn some calories and spot celebrities at the same time? The Hollywood Walk of Fame spans two kilometers and offers an eclectic mix of bars, eateries, tattoo parlors, art galleries, coffee shops and souvenir stores - so many distractions from the famous pavement stars.
The best way to get around the whole city easily is by car. Hire a vehicle and explore the Valley, downtown LA, the Santa Monica Mountains, the beaches and of course Hollywood.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Flights from Australia to Los Angeles will disembark at Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located in Westchester, a coastal suburb in the southwest of this west coast metropolis. The Tom Bradley Terminal is named after the first African-American mayor of Los Angeles.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Los Angeles International Airport. Book your LAX Airport accommodation.
Getting to Los Angeles
There are many airlines that offer flights to Los Angeles from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around 14 hours. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney take between 20 and 26 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Brisbane take around 13 hours and 15 minutes.
Airlines that fly to LA
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia include:
For more on Los Angeles holidays check out our Los Angeles travel guide or view our range of Los Angeles holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.