These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Flight Centre Travel Group (“FCTG”) trading as “Flight Centre”, “Student Flights”, “Escape Travel”, “Travel Associates” or “Cruiseabout” (each a “Gift Card”). By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
5. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
6. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
7. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
8. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
9. Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all reasonable steps to notify you of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
12. Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
16. Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards Care Team on 1300 554 268. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with the store concerned.