Hike New Hampshire's Appalachian Trail and Presidential Peaks
From 25/06/2024 to 15/09/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Tue 25 2024 to Jun Fri 28 2024Sold OutFrom$2,915*
Jun Sun 30 2024 to Jul Wed 03 2024AvailableFrom$2,915*
Jul Wed 17 2024 to Jul Sat 20 2024Sold OutFrom$2,915*
Aug Sun 04 2024 to Aug Wed 07 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$2,915*
Aug Tue 13 2024 to Aug Fri 16 2024Sold OutFrom$2,915*
Aug Wed 28 2024 to Aug Sat 31 2024AvailableFrom$2,915*
Sep Thu 12 2024 to Sep Sun 15 2024AvailableFrom$2,915*
Hike deep into the stunning wilderness of the Presidential Range while spending your nights in authentic backcountry huts with all your meals provided.
Enjoy stunning views of the Ammonoosuc River before some exciting rock scrambling (sometimes using both hands) among beautiful waterfalls and mountain views.
Hike to the summit of Mount Washington along rocky and steep but rewarding trails and take in breathtaking views that will make you feel as if you’re on top of the world.
Eat a picnic lunch with phenomenal views at Lake of the Clouds hut which is perched above the trees near spectacular alpine lakes.
Traverse some of the most famous Presidential Peaks, including Mount Monroe and Mount Eisenhower, and walk a section of the Appalachian Trail.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 3.
Mountain Lodge (1 night),Mountain Hut (2 nights).
Age: min 12.
Group Size: 2 - 6.
Hiking gear: Sleeping bag, trekking poles, lightweight backpack.
Mount Washington climb.
Picnic lunch at Lake of the Clouds hut.
Presidential Peaks traverse hike - Mount Monroe & Mount Eisenhower.
White Mountains - Appalachian Trail hike.
1 - Appalachian Mountain Club Highland Center Meet your guide at the Appalachian Mountain Club Highland Center, located in the impressive Crawford Notch, at 5pm for a Welcome Meeting. If you would like to arrive a day or two earlier, we suggest to pre book additional pre-trip accommodation directly with the hotel. Get to know your group over a family-style dinner where your leader will chat about trip logistics and hand out some lightweight gear to make your hiking experience even more comfortable. It's very important that you attend the welcome meeting this morning as we will be collecting insurance and emergency contact details at this time. If you are going to be late please let your travel agent or Intrepid know.
2 - White Mountains After a hearty buffet-style breakfast, catch a shuttle to the trailhead where our hike begins with stunning views of the Ammonoosuc River before some exciting rock scrambling (sometimes using both hands) among beautiful waterfalls and mountain views. It'll be hard work, but we'll take a long lunch break at Lake of the Clouds hut, perched above the trees near spectacular alpine lakes and with phenomenal views. From here, we will hike to the summit of Mount Washington, weather and fitness permitting. The trails are rugged, rocky, and steep but the breathtaking views from the top are well worth it. Tonight, enjoy a relaxing evening at your accommodation.
3 - White Mountains After breakfast, we have the option to traverse some of the most famous Presidential Peaks, including Mount Monroe and Mount Eisenhower, and walk a section of the Appalachian Trail, the oldest maintained footpath in the United States. Depending on the fitness of the group, we can tackle the steep and rugged yet rewarding trails if we choose to summit the Presidential Mountains or opt for smoother and more level trails by traversing the ridgeline around the summits. Regardless, we'll have a steep, scrambling, and exciting final kilometre as we descend into the trees to end our day at tonight's hut - Mizpah Springs - where we will settle in for the evening and enjoy a meal prepared by the friendly staff.
4 - White Mountains After a final delicious breakfast together at our hut, we'll hike along the trail toward the Appalachian Mountain Club Highland Center, a gradual descent that takes us through lush old-growth forest. After our final hike, your guide will prepare a delicious lunch back at the Appalachian Mountain Club Highland Center. After lunch, your trip will come to an end.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans