Botswana & Zimbabwe Uncovered - 13 Days
From 2023-12-27 to 2024-11-03
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Wed 27 2023 to Jan Mon 08 2024Sold OutFrom$5,595*
Mar Sun 24 2024 to Apr Fri 05 2024AvailableFrom$4,995*
May Sun 05 2024 to May Fri 17 2024AvailableFrom$4,995*
Jun Sun 09 2024 to Jun Fri 21 2024AvailableFrom$4,995*
Jun Sun 30 2024 to Jul Fri 12 2024AvailableFrom$4,995*
Jul Sun 14 2024 to Jul Fri 26 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Jul Sun 28 2024 to Aug Fri 09 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Aug Sun 11 2024 to Aug Fri 23 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Sep Sun 01 2024 to Sep Fri 13 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Sep Sun 15 2024 to Sep Fri 27 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Oct Sat 05 2024 to Oct Thu 17 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Oct Sun 20 2024 to Nov Fri 01 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
Nov Sun 03 2024 to Nov Fri 15 2024AvailableFrom$5,475*
12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 11 dinners.
11 nights fully serviced camping & 1 night 3 star hotel in Victoria Falls.
Services of a 3-man crew including a licensed African tour guide, camp assistant and chef.
Transport in a 16 seater overland vehicle.
Victoria Falls Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and 13.
Park entrance fees.
Spacious 2-person domed tents, camp bed, mattress, sleeping bag and pillow.
Hwange National Park game drive in a 4x4 open vehicle .
Visit to Nata Bird Sanctuary & Makgadikgadi sunset excursion.
Moremi Wildlife Reserve games drives in the Khwai area in a 4x4 open vehicle.
Okavango Delta mokoro, boat excursion and nature walk in the Okavango Delta.
Chobe River game viewing cruise.
Day 11 sees us crossing back into Botswana and driving through Chobe National Park, keeping our eyes peeled for wildlife. Known for its large herds of elephants and a population of rare painted dogs, Chobe is one of Africa's premier wildlife destinations. The next day we further explore the park with an included game-viewing cruise on the Chobe River. There are also further optional game drives for those who would like to book these locally.2 breakfast, no lunch, 2 dinner included.Day 13, Victoria FallsChobe National Park - Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). Today after breakfast we drive back to Victoria Falls and our tour comes to an end with an included transfer to the airport for your onward flight.1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans