Zanzibar & Tanzania (Accommodated) - 11 Days
From 2023-12-11 to 2024-12-23
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Mon 11 2023 to Dec Thu 21 2023Sold OutFrom$4,165*
Dec Mon 25 2023 to Jan Thu 04 2024Sold OutFrom$4,165*
Jan Mon 08 2024 to Jan Thu 18 2024Sold OutFrom$4,165*
Jan Mon 22 2024 to Feb Thu 01 2024Sold OutFrom$4,165*
Feb Mon 05 2024 to Feb Thu 15 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Feb Mon 19 2024 to Feb Thu 29 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Mar Mon 04 2024 to Mar Thu 14 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Mar Mon 18 2024 to Mar Thu 28 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Apr Mon 01 2024 to Apr Thu 11 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Apr Mon 15 2024 to Apr Thu 25 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Apr Mon 29 2024 to May Thu 09 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
May Mon 13 2024 to May Thu 23 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
May Mon 27 2024 to Jun Thu 06 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Jun Mon 10 2024 to Jun Thu 20 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Jun Mon 24 2024 to Jul Thu 04 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Jul Mon 08 2024 to Jul Thu 18 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Jul Mon 22 2024 to Aug Thu 01 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Aug Mon 05 2024 to Aug Thu 15 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Aug Mon 19 2024 to Aug Thu 29 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Sep Mon 02 2024 to Sep Thu 12 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Sep Mon 16 2024 to Sep Thu 26 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Sep Mon 30 2024 to Oct Thu 10 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Oct Mon 14 2024 to Oct Thu 24 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Oct Mon 28 2024 to Nov Thu 07 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Nov Mon 11 2024 to Nov Thu 21 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
Nov Mon 25 2024 to Dec Thu 05 2024AvailableFrom$4,165*
10 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners.
8 nights simple twin share accommodation and 2 nights camping in 2-person dome tents (please refer to the trip notes for details).
Escorted by a licensed 2-person crew.
Transportation in a 24-seater overland truck with camping and cooking equipment.
Zanzibar return ferry ticket.
Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in a purpose built safari vehicle and game drives with a resident guide.
Maasai Village Walk with a resident guide.
Mattresses, sleeping bag and pillow provided for camping nights.
All road tolls and vehicle taxes .
Day 1 so please arrive in Dar es Salaam the day before your tour. Refer to the Joining Instructions in the Trip Notes for more information. We can book accommodation and transfers on request.No meals included.Day 2-4, ZanzibarOn day 2 we travel from Stone Town to the northern beaches of the island, a true tropical paradise. These three days are free for you to do as much or as little as you please. Lounge on the sunkissed beaches of Kendwa, snorkel in the tropical sea, or take a yacht or dhow trip. You could also book an optional spice plantation tour, go scuba diving, or enjoy a relaxing massage - it's up to you!3 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.Day 5, ZanzibarZanzibar - Dar es Salaam. There's time for one final swim or some last-minute shopping before we take the ferry back to Dar es Salaam. The rest of today is at leisure at our accommodation on the coast.1 breakfast, no lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 6, Mount KilimanjaroDar es Salaam - Marangu. Today we wave goodbye to the coast and head inland, past the Usambara and Pare Mountains to Marangu. This small town is nestled at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain famed for its near-permanently snow-capped peak. If the weather is clear you will be able to enjoy magnificent views of the mountain from our accommodation.1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 7, ArushaMarangu - Arusha. We make the drive to Arusha, Tanzania's safari capital and our base for exploring the Serengeti and famed Ngorongoro Crater. We enjoy a walk to one of the local Maasai villages. Here we visit a local school and clinic, browse the small Masai museum and see the crocodiles, pythons, and other species at the Meserani Snake Park. There is optional camel riding available too.1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 8, Serengeti National ParkArusha - Serengeti National Park. Leaving our overland truck behind, we transfer to smaller 'game park friendly' vehicles and drive west across the Great Rift Valley to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We drive around the rim of the crater and down onto the wildlife-rich plains of the Serengeti, one of the last great wildernesses in the world. Millions of wildebeest, zebra, and antelope migrate across these plains throughout the year, followed by the predators, such as lions, leopards, and cheetahs. We game drive to our camp, stopping whenever we see anything of note. Tonight is spent at an unfenced campsite, where we can listen to the sounds of the bush and hopefully see some wildlife from our camp!1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 9, Ngorongoro CraterSerengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater. Game driving out of the Serengeti on day 9, we can search for any species we have not managed to spot so far. We travel back to the Ngorongoro Crater, camping on the rim of this UNESCO-listed natural 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 10, Ngorongoro CraterNgorongoro Crater - Arusha. This morning we wake early and drive down a steep road into the crater to enjoy a game drive in this incredible wildlife haven. On our game drive, you will have the chance to spot every major African animal, except for giraffes. Interestingly, they cannot manage the steep climb down the crater rim! After our game drive, we returning to camp for lunch and pack up before making the journey back to Arusha.1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included.Day 11, NairobiArusha - Nairobi (Kenya). This morning we cross the border into Kenya. We then journey to the capital, Nairobi, where our tour comes to an end on arrival later afternoon.1 breakfast, 1 lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans