Corners of Southern Ireland
From 23/03/2024 to 11/10/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 23 2024 to Mar Fri 29 2024On Request
Apr Sat 27 2024 to May Fri 03 2024Available
May Sat 11 2024 to May Fri 17 2024Available
May Sat 25 2024 to May Fri 31 2024Available
Jun Sat 01 2024 to Jun Fri 07 2024Available
Jun Sat 15 2024 to Jun Fri 21 2024Available
Jun Sat 22 2024 to Jun Fri 28 2024Available
Jul Sat 06 2024 to Jul Fri 12 2024Available
Jul Sat 20 2024 to Jul Fri 26 2024Available
Aug Sat 03 2024 to Aug Fri 09 2024Available
Aug Sat 10 2024 to Aug Fri 16 2024Available
Sep Sat 07 2024 to Sep Fri 13 2024Available
Sep Sat 14 2024 to Sep Fri 20 2024Available
Sep Sat 21 2024 to Sep Fri 27 2024Available
Oct Sat 05 2024 to Oct Fri 11 2024Available
Visit Molly Gallivan's Cottage and learn the story of a widow who supported her children by brewing illicit whiskey.
Discover a traditional Irish craft as you tour the famous House of Waterford Crystal.
Uncover the magnificent Cliffs of Moher – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
DAY 1 - Dublin Historic and full of character, Dublin is where we'll meet the group and begin our adventure. This evening is an opportunity to get to know one another over a delicious welcome dinner. Accommodation: Ashling Hotel (or similar)
DAY 2 - Dublin - Kildare - Ennis After breakfast, we'll hit the road to our first stop: County Kildare, where we've an appointment with the Irish National Stud. After being treated to a private tour, we'll move on to the award-winning gardens of Birr Castle Demesne. Take some time to wander around the grounds and admire the awe-inspiring science and engineering that has been invested in creating such a unique residence. This evening will see us checking into our hotel in Ennis, where we'll enjoy some free time to spend at our leisure. Accommodation: The Old Ground Hotel (or similar)
DAY 3 - Ennis - Cliffs of Moher - Killarney First today: an orientation tour through Ennis' character-filled avenues, where we'll hear enthralling myths, mysteries and tales of rebellions and riots. Then: prepare to be amazed by the rugged natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher. The keen-eyed among us - or perhaps just those who packed binoculars - may even spot a resident puffin or two. After an invigorating afternoon, we'll travel across the Shannon Estuary to Killarney: the gateway to the panoramic Ring of Kerry. Accommodation: The Cahernane House Hotel (or similar)
DAY 4 - Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Killarney This morning will see us begin our journey around the awe-inspiring Ring of Kerry. Our first stop: the Skellig Experience, where we'll gain a fascinating insight into the lives of the early Christian monks that once broke bread at the Skellig Michael monastery. When we return to Killarney, the evening will be ours to relax and reflect on the day's adventures. Accommodation: The Cahernane House Hotel (or similar)
DAY 5 - Killarney - Releagh - Kinsale This morning we'll make our way to Molly Gallivan's Cottage - which, at first glance, appears to be an unassuming farmhouse. But there's more to it than first meets the eye! More than 200 years ago, Mrs Gallivan supported her seven children by brewing illicit whiskey - and her home was, in fact, a clandestine pub. We'll learn stories of the enterprising Mrs Gallivan's antics before travelling onwards to the medieval town of Kinsale, where coastal views, cosy pubs and brightly coloured houses await us. The cobbled streets that curve around the pretty bay are just begging to be explored, so we'll enjoy a walking tour with a local guide. Bearings established, you'll be free to seek out the town's hidden treasures at your own pace before we head to our accommodation for the evening. Accommodation: Actons Hotel (or similar)
DAY 6 - Kinsale - Cobh - Waterford This morning we'll move on to the charming waterfront town of Cobh. Interestingly, Cobh was the departure point for the last 123 passengers who boarded the Titanic - and you'll notice poignant markers of this as you make your way around. Later, we'll continue to Waterford. Dating back to Viking times, Waterford is Ireland's oldest city - with over 1,000 years' worth of history to explore. Gain a fascinating insight into how the city's famed crystal is made before we travel on to our accommodation and savour tonight's final meal with the group. Accommodation: Faithlegg House Hotel (or similar)
DAY 7 - Waterford - Dublin After breakfast, we'll return to cosmopolitan Dublin - where we'll say our goodbyes.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans