Scotland: Lochs and Landscapes
From 01/05/2024 to 02/10/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Wed 01 2024 to May Wed 08 2024Available
May Wed 29 2024 to Jun Wed 05 2024Available
Jun Wed 12 2024 to Jun Wed 19 2024Available
Jul Wed 03 2024 to Jul Wed 10 2024Available
Aug Wed 14 2024 to Aug Wed 21 2024
Sep Wed 11 2024 to Sep Wed 18 2024Available
Sep Wed 25 2024 to Oct Wed 02 2024
Experience soul-stirring views on a Highland safari on the Isle of Arran.
Admire the stunning natural beauty of Loch Lomond aboard a scenic cruise.
Visit an 18th century World Heritage Mill Village at New Lanark.
DAY 1 - Glasgow A land of magnificent historical treasures and imagination-firing landscapes - we'll meet in Bonnie Scotland's splendid city of Glasgow. After settling into our hand-picked hotel, we'll get to know one another better over a deliciously hearty welcome meal. Here's to the incredible journey ahead! Accommodation: Malmaison Glasgow (or similar)
DAY 2 - Glasgow - New Lanark - Arran This morning, the picturesque 18th century mill village of New Lanark awaits. Abundantly filled with remarkable intrigue, we'll amble through the streets of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, discovering its tales along the way. A leisurely stroll along the picturesque River Clyde is a must! Then: take in the sights as we traverse Clyde Coast to meet the ferry. Its destination: the tranquil Isle of Arran, our home for the next two nights. Its vast green landscapes, idyllic waters and friendly charm will bask you in warmth (no matter the weather!). An afternoon of free time awaits. Explore the delightful area, get to know the locals, or sit back and relax, soaking up the ambience of this authentic adventure. Accommodation: Auchrannie Resort (or similar)
DAY 3 - Arran Scotland is home to all sorts of incredible flora and fauna. Today, we'll be seeking out Arran's wonderful native creatures on a unique safari experience with our local guide. Spot golden eagles, stags and red squirrels as we roam through the isle's beautiful terrain, learning its unique history, culture and ecology along the way. Accommodation: Auchrannie Resort (or similar)
DAY 4 - Arran - Oban Area Ahoy, the mainland is calling! The first port of call upon our return: Kilmartin Glen. This rich landscape boasts 5,000 years of history and is considered to have one of the most important concentrations of Neolithic and Bronze Age remains in Scotland; some say, even Europe. Together, we will wander its lush ground, taking in the linear cairns, scattered standing stones and carved rocks. What's more, our journey into the past will unearth ancient forts and castles which may or may not be filled with ghouls Scotland is famed for. Pack your wits, just in case! Onwards, our adventure takes us towards Oban, the seafood capital of Scotland, where we will exchange tales of the journey so far over a group dinner. Accommodation: Knipoch Hotel (or similar)
DAY 5 - Oban Area Are you ready to awaken your senses? This morning, we'll visit Arduaine Garden - a place filled with colour and fragrance. The garden first bloomed in 1898, during a time of curiosity and hunger for the exotic. From bold azaleas to magnificent magnolias and giant Himalayan lilies to lovely forget-me-nots, this scented world tour is a truly unforgettable experience. Following our visit, we journey on to Oban where our expert Tour Leader will give a short orientation tour - an opportunity to get your bearings. After lunch, the mighty Dunstaffnage Castle and Chapel awaits. Built before 1240, the stronghold is one of the oldest stone castles to exist in this glorious country, boasting centuries of treasured history. Accommodation: Knipoch Hotel (or similar)
DAY 6 - Oban Area - Glencoe - Luss More breathtaking scenery is on the cards today as we take a trip through the magnificent Glencoe valley. Sit back and enjoy the leisurely pace as we admire the towering mountain ranges formed by volcanic eruptions and glacial movement thousands of years ago. While we're here, we'll visit Glencoe Visitor Centre and learn the haunting story of the Glencoe Massacre of 1692. Afterwards, we'll relish an afternoon of more fascinating landscapes as we journey through Loch Lomond and The Tossachs National Park, our Tour Leader will choose the finest viewpoints to stop at before we move on to our next destination: Luss. Accommodation: The Lodge on the Loch (or similar)
DAY 7 - Luss After a leisurely morning, we'll continue our discovery of Loch Lomond with a scenic cruise filled with stunning views of distant islands, majestic mountains and enchanting forests. Then, we'll savour some free time in the picturesque village of Luss. For the history buffs, get lost in a world of medieval times. For those who wish for a peaceful haven, explore the 19th century parish church filled with staggering Victorian stained-glass windows. Tonight, we'll join together for a farewell dinner where we shall toast to a cherished adventure filled with wonder and friendship. Accommodation: The Lodge of Loch (or similar)
DAY 8 - Luss - Edinburgh - Glasgow Before our tour comes to a close, we've got one last stop to make. A Scottish escape wouldn't be the same without a visit to the beautiful capital, Edinburgh. Here, we'll embark on a driving tour of the New Town and The Royal Mile, taking in the awe-inspiring architecture and diverse culture. The rest of the morning and early afternoon is yours to uncover this sublime city. Then: you can choose to depart the tour here or join the mini-coach back to magnificent Glasgow, where we'll say our goodbyes.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans