INDEPENDENT EDINBURGH & LONDON CITY STAY
From 07/04/2024 to 14/12/2024
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
1 ARRIVE IN EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
Welcome to Edinburgh! A Globus Local Host will be waiting to welcome you. Free time this afternoon. Today's I-Time Tips Wet your appetite for Scottish adventure with free time in Edinburgh's shops, restaurants, and bars. From savory steak pie to the perfect shortbread biscuit; from hearty haggis to fresh fish-n-chips, you'll find temptation on every corner! Find more fantastic ways to spend free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Join your Local Guide on a walking tour along Edinburgh's historic Royal Mile in the city's Old Town, and hear about the Mercat Cross, St Giles' Cathedral and Gladstone's Land before ending on the esplanade of Edinburgh Castle. (B) Today's I-Time Tips Pay a visit to the flagship Johnnie Walker Princes Street, perfect for whisky lovers and novices alike. Discover dining experiences or reserve a personalised whisky experience to explore the tastes of Scotland with incredible views of the Edinburgh skyline at the 1820 rooftop bar. Find more fantastic ways to spend the day on your GlobusGO mobile app.
The day is yours to explore as you please. (B) Today's I-Time Tips Visit the National Museum of Scotland, with over 20,000 unique artefacts. Learn about the catacombs of Egypt, the wonders of nature, and modern-day technology. On a clear day, enjoy amazing views of Edinburgh with lunch on the museum's rooftop terrace. Find more fantastic ways to spend the day on your GlobusGO mobile app.
4 EDINBURGH - LONDON, ENGLAND
Travel to London by train. Uniformed Globus Hosts will be waiting to welcome you. Free time this afternoon. (B) Today's I-Time Tips Indulge in an optional Taste of London experience with dinner in a traditional London pub followed by a guided illumination cruise on the Thames River. Find more fantastic ways to spend the day on your GlobusGO mobile app.
A morning guided sightseeing drive past London's famous landmarks includes the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horse guards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Visit St. Paul's Cathedral to see Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. (B) Today's I-Time Tips The curtain is going up on the West End with world-class theatrical productions on one of its more than 35 stages. Join us for an optional evening at the theatre with dinner included. Take advantage of free time in London with a ride on a double-decker bus to Piccadilly Circus. Find more fantastic ways to spend the day on your GlobusGO mobile app.
The day is yours to explore as you please. (B) Today's I-Time Tips Consider an optional visit to the Tower of London, the iconic landmark and historic fortress, palace, prison, executionary, armoury, and guarded depository of the Crown Jewels. Spend free time taking cheeky selfies outside the House of Parliament and Big Ben! Your GlobusGO mobile app has all the tips you need for a brilliant day in London.
Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans