AMERICA'S GREATEST TREASURES
From 12/05/2022 to 01/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Thu 16 2022 to Jun Sat 25 2022Sold OutFrom$2,639*
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022AvailableFrom$2,639*
Sep Thu 08 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022Sold OutFrom$2,639*
Sep Thu 15 2022 to Sep Sat 24 2022Sold OutFrom$2,639*
Sep Thu 22 2022 to Oct Sat 01 2022AvailableFrom$2,639*
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - DENVER AREA Welcome to Denver, the "Mile High City," capital of Colorado and gateway to the Rocky Mountains. This evening is free to explore on your own.
Day 2 - DENVER AREA-CHEYENNE-BLACK HILLS-RAPID CITY Depart Denver and travel north to Cheyenne, capital of Wyoming. Then, on through the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, immortalised in a famous song from the musical Calamity Jane, to the historic frontier town of Custer. Overnight in Rapid City.
Day 3 - RAPID CITY-CRAZY HORSE-MOUNT RUSHMORE-DEADWOOD Visit Crazy Horse Memorial, a monument carved out of a mountain that pays respect to the great Native American hero, Chief Crazy Horse. Drive deep into the Black Hills, through what was Sioux Indian territory, to see the stunning granite faces of Mount Rushmore, a giant monument to four great American presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt. On to Deadwood, a lawless frontier town during the 1876 Gold Rush, where Jack McCall murdered Wild Bill Hickok during a poker game. Overnight here, and discover Deadwood's Wild West ways as you walk in the footsteps of legends like Calamity Jane and Seth Bullock. (CB)
Day 4 - DEADWOOD-CODY This morning, head through high country, where open-range cattle kings made war on the homesteaders in the 1890s. Drive past Sheridan and then ascend into the alpine region of the Bighorn Mountains, and site of the Battle of Tongue River. Overnight in Buffalo Bill's frontier town of Cody.
Day 5 - CODY-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK-WEST YELLOWSTONE Proceed through Shoshone National Forest to Yellowstone National Park. Travel along Grand Loop Road to Artist Point for views of the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Overnight in West Yellowstone. NOTES: Routing and areas visited in Yellowstone National Park are always subject to favourable weather, gate access, and road conditions; therefore, routings may be adjusted.
Day 6 - WEST YELLOWSTONE. DAY EXCURSION TO YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Today, explore more of America's first national park by returning to visit the geyser basins with bubbling mud paint pots and the reliable "blow" of Old Faithful. In addition to superb mountain scenery, the park is one of the world's principal wildlife preserves and a photographer's paradise. (CB)
Day 7 - WEST YELLOWSTONE-GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK-JACKSON Head south into magnificent Grand Teton National Park, one of America's last preserves of wild solitude. Its 13,770-foot-high ridges are crested with snow most of the year. Stroll along the shores of beautiful glacier-fed Jenny Lake before ending the day in the Wild West town of Jackson. This evening, join an optional barbecue cookout and Wild West show. Travel by horse-drawn covered wagon into Cache Creek Canyon and experience dinner and entertainment before returning to Jackson. (CB)
Day 8 - JACKSON Time to relax in Jackson or maybe join a scenic trip down the Snake River. Enjoy an 8-mile float trip that passes nesting areas of bald eagles, ospreys and a plethora of other bird species and wildlife. The afternoon is free to explore the historic downtown area of Jackson. (CB)
Day 9 - JACKSON-SALT LAKE CITY Today, travel to Salt Lake City, Utah's vibrant capital. Set on the edge of Great Salt Lake Desert, this centre of the Mormon religion is where Brigham Young declared to his followers, "This is the place." An included sightseeing tour offers a glimpse of Temple Square, the Capitol Building, and the beautiful downtown area. (CB)
Day 10 - SALT LAKE CITY Your holiday ends this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans