HISTORIC CITIES OF EASTERN CANADA
From 08/08/2021 to 04/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN TORONTO Welcome to Toronto! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - TORONTO TORONTO Guided sightseeing includes the Legislature Building, the ethnic neighbourhoods, the University of Toronto, and Eaton Centre. Lunch atop the CN Tower. (B,L)
Day 3 - TORONTO-NIAGARA FALLS TORONTO Scenic drive along Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls. NIAGARA FALLS Scenic cruise below the falls followed by a wine tasting at a Niagara-on-the-Lake winery. Free time this evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Niagara Falls with a visit to see the falls illuminated at night. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - NIAGARA FALLS-GANANOQUE-THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK-OTTAWA GANANOQUE Lunch and scenic cruise through Thousand Islands National Park. OTTAWA Dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - OTTAWA OTTAWA Guided sightseeing includes the Canadian Mint, the Governor General and Prime Minister residences, and Parliament Hill. Enjoy a Canadian Beavertail pastry. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 6 - OTTAWA-CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE-QUEBEC CITY CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary. QUEBEC CITY Free time this afternoon followed by a regional French dinner in Old Town Quebec this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - QUEBEC CITY QUEBEC CITY See Quebec City (a UNSECO Heritage Site) with a Local Guide. Sightseeing includes the Place d'Armes, Laval Seminary, Place Royale, Lower town, St. Lawrence River, and Plains of Abraham. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 8 - QUEBEC CITY-MONTREAL QUEBEC CITY Visit a Sugar Shack featuring the art of making maple syrup includes a traditional Sugar Shack breakfast. MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a drive to the top of Mount Royal. Farewell dinner in Old Montreal this evening. (B,D)
Day 9 - MONTREAL Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans