THE CLASSIC LODGES & PARKS OF THE WEST
From 26/05/2022 to 20/09/2022
Breakfasts Included: 10.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 5.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN RAPID CITY Welcome to Rapid City! At 6 pm, join your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - RAPID CITY-BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK-CUSTER STATE PARK RAPID CITY Orientation tour. BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. CUSTER STATE PARK Spend two nights at the historic State Game Lodge, once serving as the "Summer White House" for President Calvin Coolidge. [LF] Buffalo Safari with a local expert and Chuckwagon Cookout. (B,D)
Day 3 - CUSTER STATE PARK. EXCURSION TO HOT SPRINGS & CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL HOT SPRINGS Guided visit to the [LF] Mammoth Site and Museum where scientists are excavating remains of mammoths from more than 26,000 years ago. CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL Visit the monument and museum, built in honour of the fearless Sioux Chief whose renown is derived from the Battle of the Little Bighorn. CUSTER STATE PARK Free time this evening. (B,D)
Day 4 - CUSTER STATE PARK-MOUNT RUSHMORE-DEADWOOD-SPEARFISH CANYON MOUNT RUSHMORE NATIONAL MEMORIAL Visit the memorial, featuring monumental likenesses of four U.S. Presidents. DEADWOOD Tour historic Main Street with Local Guide and hear stories of legendary characters that contributed to the town's history, such as Wild Bill Hickok, Calamity Jane, and Potato Creek Johnny. Scenic drive to Spearfish Canyon. SPEARFISH CANYON Free time this evening. (B,D)
Day 5 - SPEARFISH CANYON-U-CROSS RANCH-CODY SPEARFISH CANYON Scenic drive through the Black Hills into Wyoming. U-CROSS [LF] Western Ranch lunch. Free time this afternoon at the guest ranch before a scenic drive continues across the Bighorn Mountains through Shell Creek Canyon to Cody. CODY Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 6 - CODY-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK CODY Visit the Buffalo Bill Centre of The West before driving to Yellowstone National Park. YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 7 - YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park includes stops at Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, and more. (B,D)
Day 8 - YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK- GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing in the park. Free time this evening. Spend two nights at the exclusive Jackson Lake Lodge inside the park. This full service eco-hotel is listed as a National Historic Landmark due to its exceptional national importance in the areas of architecture, landscape architecture, conservation, and recreation (B)
Day 9 - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK. EXCURSION TO JACKSON JACKSON Guided sightseeing and free time this afternoon. GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jackson with a visit and lunch at the National Wildlife Museum of Art. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with My Account. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 10 - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK–SALT LAKE CITY GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through Idaho into Utah. SALT LAKE CITY Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 11 - SALT LAKE CITY Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans